Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

UPDATED! 12u Top Team Ranking – Pre ASA Nationals Poll!

by Iron Ballls » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:25 am

Changing avatar just for you. Would be nice if you changed yours as it would make a lot of people happy....... :D
Iron Ballls

by bracketologist » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 pm

CharlieHough wrote:destroying the team? I think Bracky got caught up in the gossip and drama.

They sure didnt looked destoyed at the Nemesis friendly. Ask the teams that played them.

:oops: Maybe my comments were designed to motivate the team… no I’m not that smart… got caught up in the gossip and drama…. Team should still be ranked #10-#13 area!
bracketologist

by Under the Radar » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Iron Ballls wrote:Changing avatar just for you. Would be nice if you changed yours as it would make a lot of people happy....... :D

Just for you baby./....
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by honest bob » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 pm

bracketologist wrote:Frost Comets road just got a little tougher.. Two weeks before Nationals they lost starting catcher and #2 pitcher/ 1st base, which was also #4 & #5 batters.....

If this is true.. this will hurt. But hold on....... aren't they (Frost Comets) from SEC country? If so this is probably a misinformation trick (take the bull’s-eye off of the team)... Until I get confirmation the Frost Comets are still the favorite to win Nationals.

Second issue - pool play returns and it matters! I hope that all coaches are on their best behavior or ASA will go back to the blind draw format.

One of the reasons why ASA went to the blind draw format… a few years ago a 12u team from a leading So. Ca Organization with a very successful coach .. figured out if he lost all of his pool play games, it would force this three other main competitors into the only side of the bracket. His plan worked beautiful except 1). He lost in the Championship game, against another team that survived the bracket of death and 2). The girl who pitched the pool play games, went around telling everyone, “I didn’t do that bad for not pitching in 2 years.”

Needless to say all of us coaches knew what happened and there were some very upset parents speaking to ASA….

That was the last time ASA Nationals 12u was this up for grabs (i.e., wide open – 3-6 teams with a legit chance to win)….. I hope everyone lets it play out the way it is suppose to this year..

[quote="bracketologist"]Frost Comets road just got a little tougher.. Two weeks before Nationals they lost starting catcher and #2 pitcher/ 1st base, which was also #4 & #5 batters.....

So has anybody heard anything else about this news on the Comets is this injury related or internal problems--- please update...

Also you may have or may not have heard the 96 DIAMONDS also have 2 ladies injured I do not know the details on them..

THANK YOU
MR BOB BILLINGSLY
HEY BUCKET JR CUB REPORTER
"THERE IS NO OFF POSITION ON THE GENIUS SWITCH"
honest bob

by Comets16 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 pm

During a small, childish behavior of my part, part out of being mad, and part out of hurt feelings I posted our dirty laundry. Shame on me for that. I used a national media message board to do it. All teams go through some type of problems, with the level of winning can sometimes bring the worse out of people and that is wat happend to me. I am proud to say the Frost Comets have worked it out. You hear stories where it doesn't but in this case it worked out for the best. In a new low for me I learned a valuable lesson...We will be stronger than ever when we step into Normal, Il.. I love the Frost Comets to be talked about, but not in a negative light.....
Comets16

by TheBucketeer » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Chris, you reap what you sow. You have always been arrogant in your talk of your team. Consistenly, you like to recite your record against CA teams. Now, in the ultimate display of stupidity and selfishness, you air your dirty laundry on HB to get back at your coaches. All I can say is watch out in Normal and make sure all of your ducks are in a row. I know for a fact several teams will be making sure your team is 100% legit in their eligibility status at 12U in Normal. Oh, it has nothing to do with being afraid of your team, but rather a higher moral code to play by the rules.
what does a bald man put on his driver's license for hair color?
TheBucketeer

by bracketologist » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Thank you to all of the pollsters and coaches that participated in the 2008-2009 12u polls - you did an outstanding job! :P
bracketologist

by str8up » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:18 am

Bracky, Thank you for all your hard work.
Jesse Gonzalez
So.Cal. JYNX
:ugeek:
Team Work
Multiplies Your Talent
str8up

by cent » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am

I agree with Jesse, Brackey you have made for a fun season. I wish you and your two teams good luck next season.
cent
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JustPlayTheGame » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 pm

sball14 wrote:
gonefishing wrote:After some long practices and trying to make our new 12u team competitors out in the Valley I am getting tired that some of these parents cannot decide whether their child should be playing softball or soccer. We are fairly new team so we will be looking for new girls pretty soon. Anyway this weekend I attended the CAL MIRAGE TOURNEY pretty impressed with the 12U competition some pretty desent teams Fierce and Fullerton. As I am speaking with this guy Mike , I heard that Jynx was hosting friendlies, pretty close bye and they were going to play SD POWER SURGE I had to see for my self.Al the hype about POWER SURGE, Well hear me out, JYNX only had 8 girls, the JYNX coach wasn't even there! What is up with that COACH! Power Surge couldn't even beat Jynx and they only tied the game because of a some pretty bad errors . Bye the way the snack bar was pretty good! So I left to the CAL MIRAGE TOURNEY and the games were pretty good .I was just checking out the competition. Maybe you should check with their results. Also there was a Tournament in Stockton , you might want to check those results. Any how we will see soon between the lines.
:ugeek: :ugeek:

what's your point? are you saying power surge is not very good or jynx is not very good or are your just trying to start some trash talking? sounds like you're a little envious of the props that both of these teams are getting. jmo.

The only poll that matters is the last one. 12U USA/ASA 'A" Nationals:
1. San Diego Power Surge 96
2. SoCal Jynx
3 - 88: all the others
JustPlayTheGame

PreviousNext

Return to CA