Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12u SoCal Top Fan Bases

by anonlooker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:02 am

This subject was taking over the 12u Top Teams thread, so it was time to give a home of it's home.

What 12U SoCal teams have the "best" fan base??

1. Rebels - their take on the UNLV Rebel chant is a real momentum swinger!
2. ??
3. ???
4. ????
etc.

This should be fun and interesting... feel free to chime in... and Happy Holidays!
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by Blind Squirrel » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 am

I'll support your gracious effort Anon.

While I like "Top Fan Bases" as a euphemism, I would like to submit "Jerry Springer Rec All Star Parents" as being a suitable replacement. Some of the folks that appear on Springer probably know why they're there and don't care and some are probably oblivious to their station in life. No matter. What cannot be denied or rationalized to the point of accepability is the fact that they are there for a reason. Same with the softball parents on this list.

It occurs to me that since Raider fans are known for chucking batteries at players, I assume that throwing batteries at 11 year olds to get them to make an error is OK. As long as it makes you feel like you're part of the game, that is.

John
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by onthejuice » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Blind Squirrel wrote:I'll support your gracious effort Anon.

While I like "Top Fan Bases" as a euphemism, I would like to submit "Jerry Springer Rec All Star Parents" as being a suitable replacement. Some of the folks that appear on Springer probably know why they're there and don't care and some are probably oblivious to their station in life. No matter. What cannot be denied or rationalized to the point of accepability is the fact that they are there for a reason. Same with the softball parents on this list.

It occurs to me that since Raider fans are known for chucking batteries at players, I assume that throwing batteries at 11 year olds to get them to make an error is OK. As long as it makes you feel like you're part of the game, that is.

John

John,

Sorry, but you have your "battery chuckers" confused. The "battery chucking" fans are the San Francisco Giant fans. Raider fans are like mullets, still stuck in the 80's. :lol:
onthejuice

by Nzane » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:47 pm

We were playing in a 16u Tourney last November. The other teams fans were actually making bubbles with a bubble machine while my girls were batting. When "their" team as up, it mysteriously stopped. When the Coach was confronted and told to tell them to stop, he said they "weren't with thier team." Ultimatley, after 2 innings of this, umpire made them stop. Funny thing though. After the game, we happened to see the girls from that team eating with the ones that were using the bubble machine. Coincidence? I think not.....By the way, these were adults using the bubble machine....
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by cazzy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Nzane wrote:We were playing in a 16u Tourney last November. The other teams fans were actually making bubbles with a bubble machine while my girls were batting. When "their" team as up, it mysteriously stopped. When the Coach was confronted and told to tell them to stop, he said they "weren't with thier team." Ultimatley, after 2 innings of this, umpire made them stop. Funny thing though. After the game, we happened to see the girls from that team eating with the ones that were using the bubble machine. Coincidence? I think not.....By the way, these were adults using the bubble machine....

The bubble machine. Now that is classic.
"Nothing will work unless you do." John Wooden
cazzy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by geterdone » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:52 pm

cazzy, like your outfit
geterdone

by Demonboy » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:29 am

Nzane wrote:We were playing in a 16u Tourney last November. The other teams fans were actually making bubbles with a bubble machine while my girls were batting. When "their" team as up, it mysteriously stopped. When the Coach was confronted and told to tell them to stop, he said they "weren't with thier team." Ultimatley, after 2 innings of this, umpire made them stop. Funny thing though. After the game, we happened to see the girls from that team eating with the ones that were using the bubble machine. Coincidence? I think not.....By the way, these were adults using the bubble machine....

My question would be why do you give a f***? Just run rule their a**. The bubbles will stop a few innings into the butt kicking.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

Return to CA