Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

AA Toys 4 Tots - Ba Humbug

by Madmun » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Myallstarz,

It saddens me to hear of what happened to your daughter. I hate to see something like this happen to a kid. There are just some real jerks out there. My four year old had his back pack filled with his favorite toys stolen from a softball park a couple of months ago. I guess you can expect some young adult to do something like this, but what adult would steal from a child.

Please make sure your DD knows there are way many more good people out there then bad.
Madmun

by YellowBalls » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Unfortunately there are players' parents or relatives/friends in the community who have little or no morals or ethics. I suspect some player whose family has very little money is going to receive a nice bat for Christmas. I think if you are on a team with a family who might fit this description, be wary if they turn up in Spring with new equipment. Shame on the people who took the bag without the intention of finding the rightful owner (Which could still be the case, one would hope). Check any recent postings on ebay or other on-line sales venues, not that you'd get your property back, but maybe just to find out who the perp is if that's at all possible. So sad.
YellowBalls

by upurbox » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 pm

I HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR ALICIA B-4 X-MAS... I WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN :shock:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by spungebob » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:03 pm

NumeroUno wrote:myallstarz,
What size bat did you lose? I may have a good one you can have

your number one in my book. some people do care. that's good to know. :)
spungebob

Previous

Return to CA