Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TEAMS DISBANDING; I heard it true the grape vine!!!! 2021

by socalempire » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 am

Thank you for the welcoming to heybucket! but not my kid, sorry. Just heard it through a friend which he heard throught a friend.
socalempire

by DramaMomma » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:26 pm

hotwheels wrote:
artomatic wrote:
socalempire wrote:I heard that CA 99 Barroso team has lost players. I heard that they left because head coach has a bad attitude and treated them like sh**! Lost one of his main pitcher and catcher. I have seen him coach at a game and he yells at the kids alot. Has anyone else heard anything...

Sorry your kid left the team, and I hope she and her parents can find a better situation....
Welcome to Heybucket...

:D

How silly of us bucketteers, to believe it was your kid! :o Your a class act, coming on and saying a friend of a friend. Sounds like sour grapes to me! :D
DramaMomma

by justplayball » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm

DramaMomma wrote:
hotwheels wrote:
artomatic wrote:
socalempire wrote:I heard that CA 99 Barroso team has lost players. I heard that they left because head coach has a bad attitude and treated them like sh**! Lost one of his main pitcher and catcher. I have seen him coach at a game and he yells at the kids alot. Has anyone else heard anything...

Sorry your kid left the team, and I hope she and her parents can find a better situation....
Welcome to Heybucket...

:D

How silly of us bucketteers, to believe it was your kid! :o Your a class act, coming on and saying a friend of a friend. Sounds like sour grapes to me! :D

It must be "TRUE" because he heard it TRUE the grapevine. :lol:
justplayball

by Fifteen's » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 pm

socalempire wrote:Thank you for the welcoming to heybucket! but not my kid, sorry. Just heard it through a friend which he heard throught a friend.

mmmmm....hmmmmm.....ok! :|
Fifteen's

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah the first thing I do when in get home is call all my friends and let them know to let all their friends know that some mystery players are leaving some team they've never heard of. Yup. :lol:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by miguelpana1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I heard it true the grape vine!!!! So Cal Wicket 99 on the edge.

Can we get confirmation!!!!!
miguelpana1
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Travelballer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey Princess;
It's called teams disbanding, not a player or two left a team. As far as the yelling, there is a seperate thread for that too. If you dont like the yelling, then go back to req. When teams bust ass at practice, then certain players dont perform they way they have proven they can, it can get a little frustrating. His girls rock and Im sure he expects nothing less.
Travelballer

by kevin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Bwahaha, and so they leave Manny Barossa/Corona Angels for Robert Young/Team Watley because of yelling and being treated like sh&t, bwahaha, sorry that sh&t right there is funny. That's like moving from Hemet to Tucson because its too hot in the summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kevin

by J stilo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:49 pm

kevin wrote:

Bwahaha, and so they leave Manny Barossa/Corona Angels for Robert Young/Team Watley because of yelling and being treated like sh&t, bwahaha, sorry that sh&t right there is funny. That's like moving from Hemet to Tucson because its too hot in the summer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao! I hope they left for more reasons than the yelling! Im sure they did, if not they have a long summer ahead! :lol:
J stilo

by miguelpana1 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 am

TEAMS DISBANDING; I heard it true the grape vine!!!! 2013
miguelpana1
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA