Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TEAMS DISBANDING; I heard it true the grape vine!!!! 2021

by LADAWG44 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 am

sftballmum23 wrote:I saw that the Enchiladas were charging a $350 startup and $150 per month. After reading all of these post I assume that is the ol' bait and switch. In my opinion Los Cuetes org is getting severely watered down. As long as you are willing to pay the money to use the name, anyone can be a cuete. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey sftballmum23...So let's here about your very deep and talented team/organization. I'd like to see how many kids from your team/organization are committing to colleges vs. "Los Cuetes". Let's take a look at Student Sports Hot 100 list, how many "Cuetes" do you see on that list vs. your very deep and talented organization? Let's hear how your very deep and talented organization finished in PGF last year?

And YES my daughter is a "Cuete" (not on the team you are talking about) and she loves it!!!
LADAWG44

by bigdog310 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm

I heard it true the grape vine!!!! 2014

Team got the plug pulled: Corona Angels Boroso (Done) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
bigdog310

by Field General » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:30 am

Not surprised. It should have been done a long time ago.He was SCANDALOUS! :o
Field General

by Here comes the boom » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:19 am

bighitter1 wrote:Rumor Has It That San Diego Renegades Org. Is Calling It Quits.... :o

Even More Shocking Is That They Plan To Merge The Teams Over To A More Well Known Established Org in SD ;)

Should not be shocked the deal is done
Here comes the boom

by ontheblack » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:37 am

Aguirre has been the reason the Renegades have lasted as long as they have. With his kid in college now, it should surprise no one if he decides to move on from the time consuming job of running an org. Merging with an established org is the best thing he could do.

The Renegades, with Aguirre, Fox, Peronto, Portugal, Marguiles, Mena, et al have provided 100s of San Diego girls the chance to play softball locally here in San Diego for over 15 years, with many moving on to becoming student athletes in colleges around the country. The thing they should be most proud of is their focus has always been on the student part of the student athlete equation.
ontheblack

by bugs » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 am

Daniel is going nowhere. He loves what he does and enjoys the coaching as well. Adam will make sure he stays.

Interesting that you did not mention the founder and driving force behind the Renegades when you gave a little history of the Renegades. And that is Andy Anderson who founded the Renegades and ran the organization for over 10 years. He was also the creator of the America's Finest City Showcases. Just want to make sure Andy is mentioned as he was the Renegades for years and years.
bugs

by ontheblack » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 am

bugs wrote:Daniel is going nowhere. He loves what he does and enjoys the coaching as well. Adam will make sure he stays.

Interesting that you did not mention the founder and driving force behind the Renegades when you gave a little history of the Renegades. And that is Andy Anderson who founded the Renegades and ran the organization for over 10 years. He was also the creator of the America's Finest City Showcases. Just want to make sure Andy is mentioned as he was the Renegades for years and years.

Notice that I used the word "if", since I have not heard firsthand if Daniel was done.

I never met Andy. Andy's 10 years were winding down just as my experience with travel was starting up. The guys I mentioned are the first ones I had actual experience with and come to mind first, so it was an honest omission. It wasnt meant to be a history report, just an acknowledgement of the people I know who have done a lot in our local softball community from various Rec leagues here through travel for so many local kids.
ontheblack

by SftblQueen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:08 pm

I just heard today that the So Cal Athletics-Datan 16U team will be folding in the near future. I heard he wanted to only coach the 12U team and not have the 16U team to worry about. That's such a shame because that 16U team has a lot of incredible talent on it. I wonder what teams will be able to snatch those players up.
SftblQueen
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JerrysKids » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

:lol:
Last edited by JerrysKids on Fri May 02, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JerrysKids

by SftblQueen » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:46 am

JerrysKids wrote:
SftblQueen wrote:I just heard today that the So Cal Athletics-Datan 16U team will be folding in the near future. I heard he wanted to only coach the 12U team and not have the 16U team to worry about. That's such a shame because that 16U team has a lot of incredible talent on it. I wonder what teams will be able to snatch those players up.

NOPE

I heard this from a very reliable source, so I guess time will tell.
SftblQueen
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA