Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Nor Cal Gold Teams 08-09

by ForWhatItsWorth » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Just because you leave a team does that mean you have to hate them? If you are involved with the team (even if you won't claim to be) you know exactly why several players left. If you are not involved with the team I wouldn't post comments about something you know nothing about. You don't have that many players leave without a reason. I have alot of respect for several people in the organization and that includes Pete's team as well.
ForWhatItsWorth

by arroyo16 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:44 pm

No one cares why your daughter or anyone else left! Why have you not moved on and still on here under the impression someone cares? It is all of you X-Sorcerers that keep bringing it up. TacerASSFACE/Goldball4/you.. who are all x sorcerers are just dying for us non sorcerer parents to keep this alive as to why you left...All you folks need some serious therapy. I bet Phil would even pay for it if you asked him. Anything for you all to move on. All 4 unhappy families!
arroyo16

by ForWhatItsWorth » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Have you noticed I only reply to your posts? You want to post crap about all the players and their families that have left. And then make some smart a$$ comment about one of us replying to it. I would say you have the problem. As long as you continue to be a hater of the x-sorcerers and post negative comments about everyone I will continue to post.
ForWhatItsWorth

by arroyo16 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:21 pm

and you do that!
arroyo16

by wadeintothem » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:51 pm

arroyo16 wrote:Good lord another Sorcerer disgruntled parent!!! Don't worry we are not talking about your Jess. Don't you have cookies to bake or fudge to make or a Christmas tree to decorate? This is a mans board here!

I dunno man, I get a lot of your points, but that was a little rough. Especially considering this is a female sport and there are certainly many adult females involved in this sport supporting the youths. I'm thinking most of you are not spending all this time and money working towards D1 scholarships so your DD's can be submissives running to the kitchen baking fudge when some guy snaps their fingers.

Man, if I had posted something 1/2 as rude as what you did, the pile on would be so ugly. Hell I could almost name the posters who would jump all over it. (hell I may get piled on for defending women, but such is the life of an umpire).

For you though, Bad form IMO.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Goldball4 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Proglfer, shark world, former sorcerer(16),former sting(16), and now look where your at? Semi low key team, that is for sure!
Goldball4

by Rspinman » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Not sure how I was drug into this mess. Sorcerer kids are great. Kim Fabian is a friend of mine. Phil was the reason my DD is going to Cal. Phil and I never had a falling out.He has placed all the kids that used to play for me in major programs. My DD played 90 percent of the time. The reason we left is no ones business. I don't coach or read these boards anymore. I am not even a huge fan of the game. So, blame some other person who may have an ax to grind I don't. We quietly moved on. I suggest you all do the same.

Here is my email if you need to discuss further here is my email

Rickrobben@yahoo.com.
Rspinman

by tracerass » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 pm

proglfer/moderios. I agree with your post. Must of touched a nerve. Call Robbin anything you want. So, now that Moore and Robin are posting. Why did you leave. Here is what I know. Robin tried to go to Sting and people like myself said we would leave. Mumma told him to leave the sorcerer or he would be asked leave. Moore introduced Robins kid to hotshot coaches. She did not want to leave Mumma, but Robin could not tell his kid she was being thrown off because her dumbass dad. Friend of mine goes to Mumma for hitting and that is what he was told.

So, rick. Great job. Got your kid bounced off her team of five years
tracerass

by proglfer » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

If you are referring to "Medeiros" not Moderios (good try by intentionally screwing up the last name) who I know the family quite well and you must too if "you are part of the Sting" YEAH RIGHT..I think you have talked enough about Joe's kid on here and he's a good guy who talks good about all the girls so c'mon Robbins - how many names do you have? Your post was ridiculous, you are ridiculous and this entire thread has become ridiculous. Looking forward to summer ball and then we will see who is talking! And Goldball4:
"Proglfer, shark world, former sorcerer(16),former sting(16), and now look where your at? Semi low key team, that is for sure!" [b]BUT SHE IS HAPPY AND THAT'S FOR SURE![/b]
proglfer

by Trust Me Too » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Rspinman wrote:Not sure how I was drug into this mess. Sorcerer kids are great. Kim Fabian is a friend of mine. Phil was the reason my DD is going to Cal. Phil and I never had a falling out.He has placed all the kids that used to play for me in major programs. My DD played 90 percent of the time. The reason we left is no ones business. I don't coach or read these boards anymore. I am not even a huge fan of the game. So, blame some other person who may have an ax to grind I don't. We quietly moved on. I suggest you all do the same.

Here is my email if you need to discuss further here is my email

Rickrobben@yahoo.com.

Now that's a line of BS.. I don't read these boards either.. trust me too! :lol:
Trust Me Too

PreviousNext

Return to CA