Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by juandoe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm

What do you mean SW? Our DD's are on the same team. :P Why?
juandoe

by softball wizard » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm

No particular reason~ Just curious...
softball wizard
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Congratulations to the Firecrackers 02 for winning the 6th annual Firecracker's Mother's Day Classic. They are playing some very, very good softball and competing with all the top teams out there. They will be a tought out at ASA States. It was also good to see all the 10u So Cal teams win most of their battles vs. the top teams from NorCal and Arizona.

Congratulations to USA Athletics- Ramos for winning the TCS Mother's Day Classic. It looks like there was some good competition out there also. USA also has been playing very well late in the season and will also be a tough out at ASA States.

ASA States is right around the corner and all of the top teams will be there with the exception of Corona Angels.

American Pastime - Alfred Baca
•Case Batbusters - Tony Bracamonte
•Team Mizuno - Gary Stith
•Team AB - Billy Betancur
•So Cal Athletics - Eddie Aguirre
•So Cal Primetime - Carlos Cisneros
•USA Athletics - Armando Ramos
•Gamers Academy 01 - Brian Pilon
•Firecrackers 01 - Roman Gallegos
•Team Boombah - Andrew Genera
•OC Dynasty - Maria Fregoso
•Power Surge - Jeff Hirsh
•Firecrackers 02 - Robert Mummert

With ASA's blind draw. Someone is going to get the tougher road to the championship. Can someone please post the results of the draw tomorrow. Since ASA is very slow at posting information. It should be a great tournament as always. Most of these teams are playing really well. It is going to come down to who is playing the best that weekend and a little luck of the draw. There are about 6 different teams that I think have a chance at winning ASA States. Good luck to all the teams. I will be sending the final poll out the week after ASA States. :!:
juandoe

by MommyBaller » Wed May 16, 2012 3:52 pm

why aren't the CA going to states?
MommyBaller

by Leftoutfield » Wed May 16, 2012 4:08 pm

MommyBaller wrote:why aren't the CA going to states?

Already qualified for Nationals
Leftoutfield

by Kennypowers » Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

I hope someone posts the brackets tonite!

My bet is on the Gamers, it will be tough beating them twice in one weekend, regardless of the bracket.
Kennypowers

by 10USTBRACKET » Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 pm

TOP BRACKET

BOOMBAH
VS. -------------
TEAM AB
WINNER PLAYS SOCAL ATHLETICS
AMERICAN PASTIME
VS. -------------
TEAM MIZUNO
WINNER PLAYS USA ATHLETICS

BOTTOM BRACKET
CASE BB
VS. -------------
PRIMETIME
--------------
OC DYNASTY
VS. --------------
FIRECRACKERS 02
----------------

POWER SURGE
VS. ---------------
GAMERS
WINNER PLAYS FIRECRACKERS 01
10USTBRACKET

by juandoe » Fri May 18, 2012 6:27 am

Looks like a good first round matchup at States between Case and Primetime. Case has the better overall team. But, Primetime has the more dominant pitcher. Should be a good one. I also think OC Dynasty vs. Firecrackers 02 should be a good matchup. The 02's have been playing well. Can they keep it up? And we know one thing. Firecrackers 01 and Gamers will be playing in the second round. Great matchup. Loser of that game will be playing for 3rd place. The second round should have a lot of other great matchups. Team Mizuno vs. USA , Firecrackers 02 vs. Case/ Primetime winner. In the end the last two teams standing will be Team Mizuno vs. winner of Firecrackers 01/ Gamers. Or I could be wrong and the 02 Firecrackers will take down all the top teams and win it all. :P
juandoe

by Leftoutfield » Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 am

juandoe wrote:Looks like a good first round matchup at States between Case and Primetime. Case has the better overall team. But, Primetime has the more dominant pitcher. Should be a good one. I also think OC Dynasty vs. Firecrackers 02 should be a good matchup. The 02's have been playing well. Can they keep it up? And we know one thing. Firecrackers 01 and Gamers will be playing in the second round. Great matchup. Loser of that game will be playing for 3rd place. The second round should have a lot of other great matchups. Team Mizuno vs. USA , Firecrackers 02 vs. Case/ Primetime winner. In the end the last two teams standing will be Team Mizuno vs. winner of Firecrackers 01/ Gamers. Or I could be wrong and the 02 Firecrackers will take down all the top teams and win it all. :P

Any idea how many games a team might play on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday?
Leftoutfield

by juandoe » Sat May 19, 2012 7:57 pm

juandoe

PreviousNext

Return to CA