Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by elguapo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:00 am

juandoe wrote:Looking to start a 10u poll for the 2012 year....
Looking for 10u Coaches and one parent from about 10-15 teams to give their UNBIASED opinion on the 10u division. If anyone is interested in being a "guest pollster" PM me for more info. The sooner the better. Looking to have a 10u poll out after most of the T4T tournaments are done..... sometime before the New Year.

Congrat's to Corona Angels and OC Batbusters on their respective tournament wins this past weekend....

#1 Gamers 01

#2 OC Batbusters 01

#3 Corona Angels 01

#4 Case Batbusters 01

#5 Firecrackers 01

#6 So Cal Athletics 01

#7 OC Riptide

#8 USA Athletics

#9 So Cal Choppers 01

#10 Strikeforce 01

HONORABLE MENTIONS 01's

1. So Cal Rage
2. So Cal Wicked
3. So Cal Heaters
4. So Cal Breakers
5. Titans

HONORABLE MENTIONS 02's

1. Firecrackers
2. So Cal Warriors
3. All Level
4. Strike Force
5. Gamers
elguapo

by SoCal10UDude » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am

elguapo wrote:
Looking for 10u Coaches and one parent from about 10-15 teams to give their UNBIASED opinion on the 10u division. If anyone is interested in being a "guest pollster" PM me for more info. The sooner the better. Looking to have a 10u poll out after most of the T4T tournaments are done..... sometime before the New Year.

Congrat's to Corona Angels and OC Batbusters on their respective tournament wins this past weekend....

#1 Gamers 01

#2 OC Batbusters 01

#3 Corona Angels 01

#4 Case Batbusters 01

#5 Firecrackers 01

#6 So Cal Athletics 01

#7 OC Riptide

#8 USA Athletics

#9 So Cal Choppers 01

#10 Strikeforce 01

HONORABLE MENTIONS 01's

1. So Cal Rage
2. So Cal Wicked
3. So Cal Heaters
4. So Cal Breakers
5. Titans

HONORABLE MENTIONS 02's

1. Firecrackers
2. So Cal Warriors
3. All Level
4. Strike Force
5. Gamers

I will be helping Juan Doe with the first poll and he/she can run with it afterwards. El Guapo seems like a good candidate to help Juan....
SoCal10UDude

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 am

elguapo wrote:

#1 Gamers 01

#2 OC Batbusters 01

#3 Corona Angels 01

#4 Case Batbusters 01

#5 Firecrackers 01

#6 So Cal Athletics 01

#7 OC Riptide

#8 USA Athletics

#9 So Cal Choppers 01

#10 Strikeforce 01

HONORABLE MENTIONS 01's

1. So Cal Rage
2. So Cal Wicked
3. So Cal Heaters
4. So Cal Breakers
5. Titans

HONORABLE MENTIONS 02's

1. Firecrackers
2. So Cal Warriors
3. All Level
4. Strike Force
5. Gamers

What position does your DD play for the Gamers? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Welcome to Heybucket!
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by elguapo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
elguapo wrote:

#1 Gamers 01

#2 OC Batbusters 01

#3 Corona Angels 01

#4 Case Batbusters 01

#5 Firecrackers 01

#6 So Cal Athletics 01

#7 OC Riptide

#8 USA Athletics

#9 So Cal Choppers 01

#10 Strikeforce 01

HONORABLE MENTIONS 01's

1. So Cal Rage
2. So Cal Wicked
3. So Cal Heaters
4. So Cal Breakers
5. Titans

HONORABLE MENTIONS 02's

1. Firecrackers
2. So Cal Warriors
3. All Level
4. Strike Force
5. Gamers

What position does your DD play for the Gamers? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Welcome to Heybucket!

Thanks for the welcome, and no I do not have a DD that plays for Gamers just seen them play a tournament about a month ago where FC 01, OC BB 01, and Gamers 01 and they were the best team of the 3.
elguapo

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:30 pm

elguapo wrote:
Fastpitch4Life wrote:
elguapo wrote:

#1 Gamers 01

#2 OC Batbusters 01

#3 Corona Angels 01

#4 Case Batbusters 01

#5 Firecrackers 01

#6 So Cal Athletics 01

#7 OC Riptide

#8 USA Athletics

#9 So Cal Choppers 01

#10 Strikeforce 01

HONORABLE MENTIONS 01's

1. So Cal Rage
2. So Cal Wicked
3. So Cal Heaters
4. So Cal Breakers
5. Titans

HONORABLE MENTIONS 02's

1. Firecrackers
2. So Cal Warriors
3. All Level
4. Strike Force
5. Gamers

Thanks for the welcome, and no I do not have a DD that plays for Gamers just seen them play a tournament about a month ago where FC 01, OC BB 01, and Gamers 01 and they were the best team of the 3.

Just giving you a little bit of hard time. You're right. They are a good team. My DD doesn't play for them either.
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by violets and orchids » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Don't usually post but thought why not. I do have a DD on one of the top 5 teams and have seen most of them play with the exception of CA.

1. Gamers - Definitely have one of the best pitchers in 10's. They are fast on the base path. Have not seen much defensively as with the #1 on the mound there is not much put in play.

2. OCBB - Defensively strong. Can put the ball in play.

3. CA - Have not seen them play. Heard they lost a few players but also heard they picked up some good replacements.

4. Case Batbusters - Strong bats and fast on the base path.

5. FC - Some big hitters, slow on the base path, defensively good.

I believe 1,2,4, and 5 have all played each other on a couple of occasions where they all have won and lost to each other. At this point it is one game at a time. 6-10 are not to be overlooked.
violets and orchids

by elguapo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:31 pm

violets and orchids wrote:Don't usually post but thought why not. I do have a DD on one of the top 5 teams and have seen most of them play with the exception of CA.

1. Gamers - Definitely have one of the best pitchers in 10's. They are fast on the base path. Have not seen much defensively as with the #1 on the mound there is not much put in play.

3. CA - Have not seen them play. Heard they lost a few players but also heard they picked up some good replacements.

I believe 1,2,4, and 5 have all played each other on a couple of occasions where they all have won and lost to each other. At this point it is one game at a time. 6-10 are not to be overlooked.

one quick note, FC 01, Gamers 01, & CA 01 will all be in a tournament this weekend, lets see you comes out on top
elguapo

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

violets and orchids wrote:Don't usually post but thought why not. I do have a DD on one of the top 5 teams and have seen most of them play with the exception of CA.

I believe you are correct. Gamers have beaten FC'01, FC'01 have beaten OCBB, OCBB have beaten FC'01 and Gamers. Not sure on Case, but I think they have beaten FC'01 and tied OCBB, but could be wrong on this. Haven't seen CA'01 this season, but obviously won their latest tournament. So on any given Sunday?
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 pm

You are right FP4L on any given day any of these teams can be beat and they have....

Firecrackers are 1-1 vs Case Batbusters
1-1 vs. Gamers
1-1 vs. OC Batbusters

CaseBatbusters 1-1 vs. Firecrackers
tied vs. OC Batbusters.. (I think twice)

Gamers 1-1 vs. Firecrackers
0-1 vs. OC Batbusters

OC Batbusters 1-1 vs. Firecrackers
1-0 vs. Gamers
Tied vs. Case Batbusters

Corona Angels IDK who they have played? Does anybody? But it should be a good Tourney this weekend. We'll see how they stack up against the other 2. Probably gonna take a trip to go check out that final....Should be good.... :mrgreen:

... Got a couple of Guest Pollsters already and a couple Coaches to help with the 10u poll but need more... El Guapo, FP4L, Dilli, BCA01, SoCalFan01, and anybody else interested in participating in the poll Private Message me Thx.....
juandoe

by for real » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Ok since i started this post I have been waiting to see how things pan out. I agree with a lot of you but don't agree of course on some. How can anyone rank CA ahead of BB, FC, or Gamers when they haven't beaten or played anyone of them. Just because they won a 2nd class tourney where none of these top teams were playing doesn't give them extra points. Some of you are ranking CA based on the name of their jerseys not on the results on the field. If ANY team wants to be the best you go to play the best and prove you belong in the conversation. That's For Real!
for real

PreviousNext

Return to CA