Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by socalfan01 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:50 am

Lil Saints is a great team. They had great defense. They eliminated Case Batbusters in bracket play and made it to the semifinals. They were then beat by USA Athletics. It was a good game. Final score was 4 to 1.
socalfan01

by juandoe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am

I will be updating the poll this week. A lot of good games this weekend. Firecrackers and OC Batbusters played a great game. USA Athletics had a favorable bracket schedule. But they beat who they had to and made it to the Championship for the second straight tournament. Congrats USA Athletics on playing some great ball this weekend. Congrats Gamers on your big tourney win. Once I update the list with the new teams. I will be sending out the poll to everyone that I did the first time. If anyone else would like to participate. PM me. Can someone update me on any teams from fall that they know for sure have folded.
juandoe

by socalfan01 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 am

I watched the FC 01 and OCBB game, too. It was a very very close game and fun to watch!
socalfan01

by softball wizard » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:34 am

(1) Gamers- Best pitcher in 10u division..great small ball team can produce just enough runs to win tournaments..Remove the #1 pitcher & they are somewhere between 3-5

(2) Firecrackers 01- Great Coaching they have managed to move up to #2 in rankings..Best pitching depth & solid hitters look for them to compete in Nationals for the title

(3) So Cal Athletics-Good Hitting team & they have the roster to compete in big games.. all they need is a few more big games vs top opponents to gain experience

(4) OC Batbusters- Have the best player in 10u division who can hit bombs off any pitcher & the rest of the line up is scary..They lack coaching strategy to win big games in the final innings & still cant figure out why they let the #1 lefty pitcher walk?????

(5) Case Batbusters- Great all around team...The jury is still out on them when they're on they are tough to beat..they lack consistency..

(6) Firecrackers 02-

(7) Corona Angels-

(8) American Athletics-

(9) Lil Saints-

(10) Choppers,Primetime Elite,OC Dynasty
softball wizard
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BigGuns » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:48 am

Hey brain surgeon, you remove any of the top teams number 1 they will drop. 2 or 3 spot hard to say.
All I know is there is a lot of haters on gamers- ill be first to give them credit. Small organization out in no where doing well. There doing something right

Still think OCBB will be number 1 once this new coach figures out softball. Sorry to say guys but we screwed up losing Bill- anyone know we're he went?
BigGuns

by urbummed » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Don't. Think he's coaching, but FCo1 will be there in the end. Best group of girls backed by the Top ORG.
Gamers are good , but in a few years FC will take those players,
"Got to play for them sooner or later" :idea:
urbummed

by softball wizard » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm

WoW!! Just found out OCBB lost a key player rite before the St. Paddy's day Tournament on Friday...Hmmmmm..Are they starting to jump ship over there???...BigGuns you keep blaming your own coaches for the fall of your team..WOW~~ That's pretty brave that you keep throwing them under the bus..Sooner or later their going to figure out that your DD pitches for them & the reason for OCBB falling is not the Coaching but the pitching!! It's not dominating or consistent..The day OCBB let go of probably the second most dominating pitcher in the 10u division (lefty pitcher) was the begining of the end for them..Word has it she will rejoin one of the top organizations rite before Nationals :oops: ..oh! ooooooh!!..OCBB are really in trouble now~ :o ..I do come across a lot of information in the 10u division but isn't that what a "Brain Surgeon" is suppose to do?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
softball wizard
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BigGuns » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:51 pm

softball wizard i like you :D I am sure they know who i am. No secret to them. Great organization especially the older teams. Gary is a good guy with knowledge just lacks the softball side for now. Better then i could do. Remember this is 10u so alot will change in the next few years. As for blaming my coaches, not at all. I blame the man who caused the break up which i guess is a coach now- so maybe i do blame 1 coach. call it how you want but we lost 1 game before Bill left the team. To FC01 by 1 run. Was Bill perfect no, is anyone. But he won. When he left we struggled. Players left and now we cant get that big win. I am still supporting OCBB. Hope we come around. but if not my daughter will be just fine.
May join up with FC01 since we have to eventually :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe Gamers, I am sure my daughter is better then there number 1 :oJK we all know she is above the rest but we will take her down one day-again hopefully
BigGuns

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

softball wizard wrote:WoW!! Just found out OCBB lost a key player rite before the St. Paddy's day Tournament on Friday...Hmmmmm..Are they starting to jump ship over there???...BigGuns you keep blaming your own coaches for the fall of your team..WOW~~ That's pretty brave that you keep throwing them under the bus..Sooner or later their going to figure out that your DD pitches for them & the reason for OCBB falling is not the Coaching but the pitching!! It's not dominating or consistent..The day OCBB let go of probably the second most dominating pitcher in the 10u division (lefty pitcher) was the begining of the end for them..Word has it she will rejoin one of the top organizations rite before Nationals :oops: ..oh! ooooooh!!..OCBB are really in trouble now~ :o ..I do come across a lot of information in the 10u division but isn't that what a "Brain Surgeon" is suppose to do?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What kind of signing bonus do you think she will command? Those top teams better start fundraising right now! :mrgreen:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

BigGuns wrote:softball wizard i like you :D I am sure they know who i am. No secret to them. Great organization especially the older teams. Gary is a good guy with knowledge just lacks the softball side for now. Better then i could do. Remember this is 10u so alot will change in the next few years. As for blaming my coaches, not at all. I blame the man who caused the break up which i guess is a coach now- so maybe i do blame 1 coach. call it how you want but we lost 1 game before Bill left the team. To FC01 by 1 run. Was Bill perfect no, is anyone. But he won. When he left we struggled. Players left and now we cant get that big win. I am still supporting OCBB. Hope we come around. but if not my daughter will be just fine.
May join up with FC01 since we have to eventually :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe Gamers, I am sure my daughter is better then there number 1 :oJK we all know she is above the rest but we will take her down one day-again hopefully

BG - one minute you sound like you're with the team and the next you sound like a troll with just enough info to be dangerous. Which is it?
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA