Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by juandoe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Onlooker50 said:
Most people won't show their colors, they talk big behind the screen. this is probably a parent who mouths off more during games even though their daughter is a fill in or bench player. I don't understand the need to call out 10 year olds; which by the way are far better athletes then this douche probably ever was. Most of these types live vicariously through there daughters accomplishment because never amounted to anything athletically. I suggest you sit back and enjoy the fact that your kids are out there playing their hearts out for your viewing enjoyment!!![/quote]

HAHAHAHA!! I don't think you should have told anyone you were born with balls, even more so how sad you are talking about 10 year olds playing for certain teams. Was your daughter not good enough to play for these team which is why you felt the need to put your nose in business it doesn't belong in. I understand if you were in the top contending team and trying to call the best competition out there but for you to say that either of these teams are not good enough now that's a sad case.

I mean you are not even on a good team from what you are stating so what makes you the head analyst, if anything your decision on playing for what you call "not a top team" doesn't give you credibility to advise other parents about looking at other team but these 2. My only conclusion is your daughter tried out they told she wasn't good enough and now you are holding a personal grudge against them.
I have seen all these teams play against each other and they are equally as strong and will contend in any tournament. On any given Sunday these teams compete and they will lose to each other, not one team I have seen is more dominant than the other or at least out right clearly dominant. I suggest take your daughter and spend more time on the dirt to help her play for one of these teams or at least help get her off the bench Spend more time with her and less time calling out teams you have nothing to do with....

First off, Onlooker I don't agree with Bigguns at all. It's absurd to think that the Firecrackers or OC Batbusters are afraid to play any teams. especally since they have already played all of them multiple times. Bigguns is a TROLL just trying to stir the pot...Looks like you fell in to the trap. But where do you get off attacking a 10 year old girls ability or skills? Not just once but multiple times. Did this make you feel better big guy? I have no problem if you want to go after him personally. But leave his daughter out of it. Two wrongs don't make it right..

Second, Bigbats there is no need to explain yourself to this TROLL. We all know you did what was best for your girls that night and I commend you for that. You obviously see the big picture. No need to start a game that late.. Especially since this was the first tourney of the fall season.

Yesterday I posted who was in, interested, and who was out for this friendly that I have been trying to organize for the last week. It's not easy to get these 12 teams to agree on a common date. But Feb. 4 was one of those days. Also, Gamers offered to host. Bigbats, in your reply to my PM that I sent you. You said that you were unavailable for that weekend. But then said maybe we can get all the teams to your friendly Jan. 22nd since you already have Gamers, OC Batbusters, Firecrackers 02, Rage and Choppers confirmed. All I am trying to do is to get an event going where all the top teams participate and having you 2 participate will be the icing on the cake. Not all these teams will be at States. Since some will be going to Triple Crown. And even fewer will go to Nationals. So the only other events where you will see this type of competition will be St. Paddy's Day, and maybe Fresno Force and Firecrackers MDC. We are so lucky in So Cal that we have so many talented girls playing the game of softball. Nor-Cal teams travel 4-8 hours to play against the best. Arizona teams do the same, to see how they stack up against the best. Well I will remain optimistic that this event will happen with all the teams. Whether it happens Jan 22 or Feb. 4. If not, oh well. At least I tried.. :P
Last edited by juandoe on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
juandoe

by BigGuns » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Onlooker you are very funny person and clearly juandoe is smart enough to figure things out. Sorry I upset you since I am sure your daughter is on firecrackers. Nothing against the players at all. Ton of skill on that team. Think the coaching is going to hold them back but I am sure you don't care because she is wearing a Firecrackers jersey like it matters at 10u. But according to you if your daughter is not on a elite team and starting short stop you can not speak or see what is out there. Anyone who has been around this sport can see who has good coaching and who is thinking about the girls. As for my daughter she is doing just fine were she is at and she will do just fine as she moves along the age groups. She is on a very good path. At 10u and 12u I think the jersey is less important. Coaching is everything at this age. 14u I can see jumping towards the big names they will usually have better coaches anyway by then.

I may be bashing firecrackers and batbusters. It is fun to stir the pot once in awhile but this seemed to be a good time. No my daughter did not try out for either one of those teams. I also don't think it was a bad thing to Forfeit that one game if it was for the reason firecrackers are saying on here but I happen to over hear them talking that night and again it was not for that reason. What was bad was claiming the co-championship after all that. Yes I am not a fan of firecrackers 01. As for the batbusters again coaching. I am just all about good coaching at this age and these teams are not it. Sorry!

But back to the whole reason I am Stirring the pot, is girls are going to be making moves. Don't fall for the BS of these two teams. Go were your daughter can improve. Coaches who are there for the players. There are a few great teams out there were you can learn a ton. Do your homework and don't jump on a team because their name. At 10u the jersey means nothing. No coach at the higher level will take a player because she played on firecrackers at 10u. Its all about her ability and not were she played at 10u. Some of these coaches make me laugh what they say trying to recruit players.

The Troll
BigGuns

by JimJones » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

BigGuns wrote:But back to the whole reason I am Stirring the pot, is girls are going to be making moves. Don't fall for the BS of these two teams. Go were your daughter can improve. Coaches who are there for the players. There are a few great teams out there were you can learn a ton. Do your homework and don't jump on a team because their name. At 10u the jersey means nothing. No coach at the higher level will take a player because she played on firecrackers at 10u. Its all about her ability and not were she played at 10u. Some of these coaches make me laugh what they say trying to recruit players.

Oops, BigGuns, we get it now. Now everyone knows where you are coming from. My daughter plays 10U, she plays for a team that does not have a big organization behind them, but she's fine on that team and will soon play for one of these big organizations that you bash. So where are you coming from? Word is that your pitcher is being recruited by the batbuster and you already lost a player to the 02 Firecracker club. It's obvious now why you are bitter. Word gets around, and know we all know why your feelings are hurt. The fact that your daughters team is falling apart I'm sure has nothing to do with the great coaching you are receiving. :lol:
JimJones

by BigGuns » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm

:o Oh no you got me- First these is advice so parents don't make a mistake they will regret later. And if our pitchers are being recruited by these teams good for our pitchers but I highly doubt they are getting recruited. Unless these teams need a pitcher for practice. :shock: they have a long way to go before they make any moves so I think our coaches are safe. Especially since my daughter is the pitcher so dont get crazy as if I am making fun of our pitcher. But I like your detective work. And our team has good coaches for what they are working with. Young team but they are doing very well in that respect. I just happen to be at the tournament Firecrackers were co-champs :lol: And I happen to be by the dug-out when the coaches were deciding to play. I over heard the real reasons. Enjoy your new team I am sure you will love it. Your daughter is probably getting scouted as we speak by colleges just because they heard she was going to firecrackers 01 or Batbusters 10u :D

Good luck everyone I have said my pease just do your homework before joining any team-

The Troll
BigGuns

by Onlooker50 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 pm

BigGuns wrote::o Oh no you got me- First these is advice so parents don't make a mistake they will regret later. And if our pitchers are being recruited by these teams good for our pitchers but I highly doubt they are getting recruited. Unless these teams need a pitcher for practice. :shock: they have a long way to go before they make any moves so I think our coaches are safe. Especially since my daughter is the pitcher so dont get crazy as if I am making fun of our pitcher. But I like your detective work. And our team has good coaches for what they are working with. Young team but they are doing very well in that respect. I just happen to be at the tournament Firecrackers were co-champs :lol: And I happen to be by the dug-out when the coaches were deciding to play. I over heard the real reasons. Enjoy your new team I am sure you will love it. Your daughter is probably getting scouted as we speak by colleges just because they heard she was going to firecrackers 01 or Batbusters 10u :D

Good luck everyone I have said my pease just do your homework before joining any team-

The Troll

First off no one went after Bigguns daughter, those were my conclusions as to why he seemed so bitter or did not offer any praise to 2 top teams. If I had went after his daughter it would have been blatantly direct. No my daughter does not play for either of these teams and yes I read these to see what teams are out there and who are at the top. Just like you I like to read these and see the excitement, but to see a post were someone has nothing to do about anything and calling out teams and defaming them is absurd. These are 2 great organizations who produced nothing but top players, to have someone come out the bleachers and say hey this team is scared of this team and that no one should look at them because I have a personal vendetta is crazy. If the coaching on these teams are as bad as it seems to you how come they are always competing until the end on Sundays!!!
Onlooker50

by softball wizard » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Usually the best teams in every division are the talk of the town...There will always be haters no matter what..They will say its the Coaching...That little mary sits on the bench..That liz should be pitching..That sandie is the best hitter..& bla bla bla..Lets not get caught up in all the hoopla or cancerous b.s. from one uninformed blogger who likes spreading rumors quicker then he can change his underwear...Big Guns if you know the game so well just quit your ranting & pick up a team!! Case Closed!!
softball wizard
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Powerbait » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

softball wizard wrote:Usually the best teams in every division are the talk of the town...There will always be haters no matter what..They will say its the Coaching...That little mary sits on the bench..That liz should be pitching..That sandie is the best hitter..& bla bla bla..Lets not get caught up in all the hoopla or cancerous b.s. from one uninformed blogger who likes spreading rumors quicker then he can change his underwear...Big Guns if you know the game so well just quit your ranting & pick up a team!! Case Closed!!

Finally someone steps into the bucket with a good first post....welcome
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
Powerbait

by socalfan01 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

I think it is amazing that you guys are all discussing this. They are 9 And10 year old children. I would totally respect a coach calling the game for how late it was with school the next day. Good call! School always is priority
Let them have fun, love the game, receive good coaching, and build long lasting friendship. Who cares about top teams to beat. That's for later. Ask your child to be her personal best 100% of the time. That will get good softballers going!! The winning comes later.. And, sometimes it is better to be on a team that is average than on a team that wins them all. Its all about what you are looking for your daughter. Our kids all have different needs.
socalfan01

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 am

Hey Juan Doe! Where's that first 10U poll? We need something new to stir the pot! I just found out by reading this thread that my DD's team is bad and has no coaching! :lol: :lol: Should I keep writing the checks? :mrgreen:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JimJones » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:32 am

BigGuns wrote:I just happen to be at the tournament Firecrackers were co-champs :lol: And I happen to be by the dug-out when the coaches were deciding to play. I over heard the real reasons. Enjoy your new team I am sure you will love it. Your daughter is probably getting scouted as we speak by colleges just because they heard she was going to firecrackers 01 or Batbusters 10u

Anyone else wondering if this guys hates batbusters and firecrackers so much, why is he "trolling" their website and standing next to their dug-outs during tournaments? I'm just saying........
JimJones

PreviousNext

Return to CA