Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:59 pm

juandoe wrote:OC Coastal Classic schedule is out... http://www.triplecrownsports.com/showbr ... sionid=289

Should be the Best tournament so far. Alot of good teams playing in this one.Good games right form the start. I think Firecrackers are going to take pool A. Corona Angels should take pool B. Pool C is by far the toughest pool. But I think the Lil Saints (AZ) are going to take pool C. :o It does not mean I think that any of those teams will win it all. It will just give them a better chance. 8-)

Alot of good, close games this past weekend. Good job Firecrackers on putting this friendly together..It made for a great day of softball.. :D

Not sure that the Gamers or Firecrackers would agree with your Pool C assessment. Looks pretty tough in all pools to me. Have you been scouting AZ 10U teams in your spare time? :mrgreen:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Pool C seems to have the most parity to me. I doubt any of the teams in Pool C are going 3-0. And all 4 teams have a chance of winning that pool. But don't underestimate this Lil' Saints team. They won 2 TCS tourneys in the fall, and won the TCS tourney last weekend in Arizona. I agree that they have not faced competition like what they will face this weekend. But, last year AZ Liberty came out to this tourney and almost won their pool going 2-1. So you never know. I give this team credit for coming out here to see how they stack up against the best. Fastpitch, I disagree. I think Pool B is the weakest by far. It should be a great weekend of softball. Weather is calling for Sunny in the mid 70's. What more can you ask for?
juandoe

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 am

juandoe wrote:Pool C seems to have the most parity to me. I doubt any of the teams in Pool C are going 3-0. And all 4 teams have a chance of winning that pool. But don't underestimate this Lil' Saints team. They won 2 TCS tourneys in the fall, and won the TCS tourney last weekend in Arizona. I agree that they have not faced competition like what they will face this weekend. But, last year AZ Liberty came out to this tourney and almost won their pool going 2-1. So you never know. I give this team credit for coming out here to see how they stack up against the best. Fastpitch, I disagree. I think Pool B is the weakest by far. It should be a great weekend of softball. Weather is calling for Sunny in the mid 70's. What more can you ask for?

Don't rule CA out of the running to get to the championship. Have seen them play recently and are a good team with good pitching. Just sayin... It will be a great weekend, I agree!
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Kennypowers » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
juandoe wrote:Pool C seems to have the most parity to me. I doubt any of the teams in Pool C are going 3-0. And all 4 teams have a chance of winning that pool. But don't underestimate this Lil' Saints team. They won 2 TCS tourneys in the fall, and won the TCS tourney last weekend in Arizona. I agree that they have not faced competition like what they will face this weekend. But, last year AZ Liberty came out to this tourney and almost won their pool going 2-1. So you never know. I give this team credit for coming out here to see how they stack up against the best. Fastpitch, I disagree. I think Pool B is the weakest by far. It should be a great weekend of softball. Weather is calling for Sunny in the mid 70's. What more can you ask for?

Don't rule CA out of the running to get to the championship. Have seen them play recently and are a good team with good pitching. Just sayin... It will be a great weekend, I agree!

I hope so, they only have to beat 1 strong team all weekend to make it to the 'ship. That last minute change to pull the OC BB out of the B bracket all but guaranteed a good weekend for the CA's.
Kennypowers

by juandoe » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Not ruling out CA to win it all. I agree they do have a very good pitching and are a solid all around team. Just sayin they have it pretty easy in pool play compared to all the other top teams. Their toughest game will be their 1st bracket game on Sunday and it will only get tougher. Winner of Pool C has a brutal road to the ship in pool and bracket play. They might have to beat 3 of the top 5 teams on Sunday to win it all. Should make for alot of good games on Sunday especially in the bottom half of the bracket... :mrgreen:
juandoe

by juandoe » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 am

juandoe wrote:OC Coastal Classic schedule is out... http://www.triplecrownsports.com/showbr ... sionid=289

Should be the Best tournament so far. Alot of good teams playing in this one.Good games right form the start. I think Firecrackers are going to take pool A. Corona Angels should take pool B. Pool C is by far the toughest pool. But I think the Lil Saints (AZ) are going to take pool C. :o It does not mean I think that any of those teams will win it all. It will just give them a better chance. 8-)

Alot of good, close games this past weekend. Good job Firecrackers on putting this friendly together..It made for a great day of softball.. :D

Wow! It looks like I was wrong on every one of my picks, and my "assesment" of Pool B. Millenium Bownet played some very good ball today. They have some solid pitching and a very good defense. Choppers- Black also looked pretty damn good. It looks like OC Batbusters and Firecrackers will be facing each other in a tough quarterfinals matchup. That should be a very good game. Both teams are hitting the crap out of the ball and putting up alot of runs. Another good quarterfinal matchup. Firecrackers 02 vs. Corona Angels. Angels played good today but they need to play better tomorrow. If not, Firecrackers 02 are going to send them home early. If all the teams play like they did today. I think the Gamers and OC Batbusters will be playing for the championship. But then again, I could be wrong. :D
juandoe

by BearsDad » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 pm

looks like there were some good games. bownet made it pretty far. and the 02 FC did well also. have the 02FC played thr 01 FC?
BearsDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 pm

BearsDad wrote:looks like there were some good games. bownet made it pretty far. and the 02 FC did well also. have the 02FC played thr 01 FC?

I guess no one's going to pony up with any info here. I would think it would be a pretty good game.
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I believe they have played twice. 01's won both. But, the last game they played was a one run game. So yes, they can hang with the 01's. Coach Robbie has a great group of talented softball players. :D
juandoe

by quattro » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 am

What news on the 10u front?
quattro

PreviousNext

Return to CA