Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by realitycheck » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 am

Juandoe you're correct. Team Jumping Bad Apples caused A's to have problems among other things from what's been said. It's unfortunate; These girls are great ball players. I'm sure this team is done after Indiana. These girls will be snatched up by other great teams soon after. Good luck to each of the girls.
realitycheck

by safeathome » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 am

Realitycheck, it seems juandoes bad apples are innocent and its said the A's manager Aguirre is the cause for the uproar. Good luck to ALL 10u Teams in Nationals!
safeathome

by juandoe » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am

Safeathome is right. It was not your "usual suspects" that caused these problems. My apologies. Whatever the case I hope the Adults involved put the drama to rest and do what is best for their girls. Good luck Coach Aguirre and the So Cal Athletics girls. Hopefully it all works out and we see you in Indiana. We need this team to go.
juandoe

by safeathome » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm

juandoe wrote:Safeathome is right. It was not your "usual suspects" that caused these problems. My apologies. Whatever the case I hope the Adults involved put the drama to rest and do what is best for their girls. Good luck Coach Aguirre and the So Cal Athletics girls. Hopefully it all works out and we see you in Indiana. We need this team to go.

It's official So Cal A's will be there!!!
safeathome

by juandoe » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Congratulations to USA Athletics- Ramos on winning the Triple Crown World Series. They went undefeated in the tournament outscoring their opponents 65-8. Congrats also to the So Cal Choppers- Grey team. They had a nice tournament run making it to the Championship game. Losing only to USA Athletics twice. The two highest ranked teams from So Cal ended up playing for the Championship. ;) Good job to So Cal Rage finishing 3rd.
juandoe

by Lench » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 am

juandoe wrote:Congratulations to USA Athletics- Ramos on winning the Triple Crown World Series. They went undefeated in the tournament outscoring their opponents 65-8. Congrats also to the So Cal Choppers- Grey team. They had a nice tournament run making it to the Championship game. Losing only to USA Athletics twice. The two highest ranked teams from So Cal ended up playing for the Championship. ;) Good job to So Cal Rage finishing 3rd.

Southern California represented well. Like you said, USA ran the table, in a big way. Choppers battled their way into the title game after a tough 1-0 win over So Cal Rage. Rage lost their first game of the tournament, then ran off 7 straight, putting up big run numbers and mercying 2 teams to get into the final 4. They beat a game Las Vegas team to earn the semi game against Choppers. Great job, So Cal teams!
Lench

Previous

Return to CA