Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by juandoe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 am

Congrats to OC Batbusters- Stith on winning Fresno Force this past weekend beating a very good Corona Angels team in the semifinals, and beating a tough So Cal Athletics team pretty bad in the Ship. Losing a couple more players and playing with 9-10 girls all weekend obviously did not affect the team at all. Great job Batbusters or should I say great job Team Mizuno. It looks like they will be making the move with Mike Stith to Team Mizuno 10u. Wow.. Best of luck..

So Cal Athletics played some very good ball this weekend beating Case Batbusters in a very close game, and then beating Firecrackers 02 in another close game. This team has picked up some very good players and is closing the gap between themselves and the teams ranked above them. But how long can you have a roster of 15 on a 10u team and keep everyone happy? Especially Baller.

Firecrackers 02 had the most impressive weekend of all the teams. Beating the top 2 teams in So Cal. First they ended the Gamers undefeated streak and then they beat their "big sisters" Firecrackers 01 in very close games. Great job Firecrackers 02.

Overall it was a great weekend for So Cal softball they really dominated all weekend and were the last teams standing. :D.
Last edited by juandoe on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
juandoe

by Kennypowers » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 am

juandoe wrote:Congrats to OC Batbusters- Stith on winning Fresno Force this past weekend beating a very good Corona Angels team in the semifinals, and beating a tough So Cal Athletics team pretty bad in the Ship. Losing a couple more players and playing with 9-10 girls all weekend obviously did not affect the team at all. Great job Batbusters

So Cal Athletics played some very good ball this weekend beating Case Batbusters in a very close game, and then beating Firecrackers 02 in another close game. This team has picked up some very good players and is closing the gap between themselves and the teams ranked above them. But how long can you have a roster of 15 on a 10u team and keep everyone happy? Especially Baller.

Firecrackers 02 had the most impressive weekend of all the teams. Beating the top 2 teams in So Cal. First they ended the Gamers undefeated streak and then they beat their "big sisters" Firecrackers 01 in very close games. Great job Firecrackers 02.

Overall it was a great weekend for So Cal softball they really dominated all weekend and were the last teams standing. :D.

Looks like the OC Batbusters got BETTER with their recent player losses.
Kennypowers

by Mo Money » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:15 am

Hater post deleted
Mo Money

by chippingaway » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 am

We the staff of the 10u batbusters apologize for the post above and do not endorse such comments. Though we do not know the source yet, it will be dealt with! We had a great weekend and enjoyed all of the competition. Thanks Fresno Force, as always you put on a great tourney!
chippingaway
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JimJones » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 am

MoMoney - It's obvious you are upset with the A's for taking some players or maybe you are happy those players are gone. You have obviously called them out.

You are in love with Corona Angels and you congratulated Firecrackers 02. Then you call out Firecrackers 01?

We're Confused. I don't think you played Firecrackers 01 this weekend but you call them out too?
JimJones

by Fastpitch4Life » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 pm

JimJones wrote:MoMoney - It's obvious you are upset with the A's for taking some players or maybe you are happy those players are gone. You have obviously called them out.

You are in love with Corona Angels and you congratulated Firecrackers 02. Then you call out Firecrackers 01?

We're Confused. I don't think you played Firecrackers 01 this weekend but you call them out too?

Some troll is out there stirring the pot in 10U again. There was a whole lot of great softball in Fresno this past weekend. The talk about parents is just crap. It's all about the girls and those 10U girls were all playing hard from what I saw.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:37 pm

You are right FP4L. There was a lot of great games this weekend. It started on Saturday with Firecrackers 01 edging out Case Batbusters 4-3. And on Sunday it got much better. AASA played tough against Firecrackers 01 but ended up losing 2-1. So Cal A's and Case Batbusters went to ITB with the A's coming out victorious. And at the same time Firecrackers 02 and Gamers went to double ITB with the Firecrackers 02 holding on for the big win. In the quarters Firecrackers 02 played Firecrackers 01 to a scoreless game until the last inning when they pushed across a run and held on for a big win. Their third win in a row with no rest. In the semi's OC Batbusters and Corona Angels played a very good game with the OC Batbusters coming out on top 2-0. And the So Cal A's and Firecrackers 02 were tied at 1 for most of the game until the A's pushed across 2 runs at the end and held on for the win. So a lot of close competitive games. Some great softball this weekend. FP4L or chippingaway one question, just curious. Why the move to Team Mizuno so late in the season? You guys must have some deep pockets to buy all that new gear. Whatever the case best of luck to Team Mizuno in the future. :D Those girls kicked butt in the Championship game.
Last edited by juandoe on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
juandoe

by BigGuns » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Batbusters pull off the win in a easy bracket. even though you and Angels had a free ride to championship with the only real game was against each other. So that's the only credit you should get.
Everyone else had a very long road against all the top teams with NO game breaks to the championship. So I can see why Batbusters managed to win the A's. Sure states will be a different story unless they get a walk to the championship again. Love to see you pull off back to back to back wins against real teams.

Real congrats should go to the FC 02. Beating gamers and FC 01 before a very close lose to A's. You guys are the real deal, very nice job with such a young team. A's also looked good beating Case, and FC02.
BigGuns

by juandoe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Big guns. I hate to say this but I somewhat agree. They did have an easier path to the ship. But so did the Angels. They did capitolize on that schedule so I do give them credit for the win they beat two quality teams. #4 and 5 in the rankings. Unlike USA in Vegas. But the biggest winner this weekend was FC 02. They are the first team to beat Gamers and Firecrackers 01 in back to back games. Beating one of those teams is hard enough. Whoever draws them at States will have their hands full. But honestly I think the Firecrackers 01 should have won this one. Their little sisters did them a big favor and beat the only team they have not beat. Gamers. The 02 team had to be tired, they just came off a emotional double ITB win and were playing their third game in a row. And they go out and get shutout by their little sisters.They have way too much talent to have not won a tournament so far this year. JMO. But I think they will bounce back and win the Mother's Day Classic.
juandoe

by softball wizard » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

juandoe,
What team does your DD play for?
softball wizard
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA