Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The 10u Fall season has officially begun!!

by juandoe » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:47 am

So far, I have received 7 polls back from guest pollsters. Lots of good feedback, info. Looks like one more weekend of 10u softball before Christmas break. Deadline to get your poll in is Dec. 22nd. Congrats to Firecrackers 02 team on winning the Triple Crown tournament this weekend going undefeated. Still waiting on some results from All Level Tournament this past weekend. Last I heard FC, CA, and Gamers were all 3-0 in pool play. Please post results if you know who ended up winning.
juandoe

by MCS » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 am

Gamers 01 6-0. Beat CA 5-0 in semis, beat Fco1 in the ship 7-2. All three of these teams are top 4 teams in 10u ( plus OCBB 01 ).
MCS

by vinylkings » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 am

juandoe wrote:So far, I have received 7 polls back from guest pollsters. Lots of good feedback, info. Looks like one more weekend of 10u softball before Christmas break. Deadline to get your poll in is Dec. 22nd. Congrats to Firecrackers 02 team on winning the Triple Crown tournament this weekend going undefeated. Still waiting on some results from All Level Tournament this past weekend. Last I heard FC, CA, and Gamers were all 3-0 in pool play. Please post results if you know who ended up winning.

Juandoe, can you also post results from Case BB friendly this weekend? Heard there were some possible top 10 teams out there.
vinylkings

by elguapo » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 pm

vinylkings wrote:
juandoe wrote:So far, I have received 7 polls back from guest pollsters. Lots of good feedback, info. Looks like one more weekend of 10u softball before Christmas break. Deadline to get your poll in is Dec. 22nd. Congrats to Firecrackers 02 team on winning the Triple Crown tournament this weekend going undefeated. Still waiting on some results from All Level Tournament this past weekend. Last I heard FC, CA, and Gamers were all 3-0 in pool play. Please post results if you know who ended up winning.

Juandoe, can you also post results from Case BB friendly this weekend? Heard there were some possible top 10 teams out there.

Congrats to Gamers for dominating this weekend, they took care of both CA and FC in convincing fashion.

After this weekend,

1. Gamers
2. OC BB
3. FC
4. Case BB
5. CA
elguapo

by Love the game » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Gamers 01 over Firecrackers 01 in Championship

as far as ranking goes to many people are to concerned over this. FUN to read about though. I think the top 4 teams are and this is in no order of course- We all are good teams with good coaches

Gamers
OC Batbusters
Firecrackers
Corona Angels- People need to stop calling them out. After playing them this weekend, they are a very strong team and very well coached. Belong in top 4

All four teams will be fighting each other in every tournament. Will be a fun year

"Good luck to all the teams this year"

Brian Gamers 01
Love the game

by Fastpitch4Life » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Love the game wrote:Gamers 01 over Firecrackers 01 in Championship

as far as ranking goes to many people are to concerned over this. FUN to read about though. I think the top 4 teams are and this is in no order of course- We all are good teams with good coaches

Gamers
OC Batbusters
Firecrackers
Corona Angels- People need to stop calling them out. After playing them this weekend, they are a very strong team and very well coached. Belong in top 4

All four teams will be fighting each other in every tournament. Will be a fun year

"Good luck to all the teams this year"

Brian Gamers 01

You are absolutely right, this ranking is just for fun and I hope everyone knows that each week, a new team could be added. That just shows the deep talent of So Cal softball. I hope all the best teams qualify for Nationals and all do well in Indiana this summer. That would be very cool. :D
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigbats » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:47 pm

In bracket play on Sunday:

FC01 over Rage
FC01 over Titans
Gamers over FC01 in Championship

Congratulations to Gamers 01 on their win. Played a great championship game.
Congratulations to our little crackers, FC02 on their TCS win this weekend.
bigbats
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Last weekend of softball for 2011..
Congrats to the Firecrackers 02 team on making it to the ship! this weekend. They gave the Gamers a run for their money.
Congrats to the Gamers 01 on their second championship win as many weeks.

So for the last week I have been trying to gather all of the top teams in the 10u division to participate in one friendly. Invite only. Just like bracketologist is doing in the 14u division.The friendly would have a ASA nationals pool play format. To make for a great day of competitive softball without the cost and expenses of a big tournament. February seemed like a good time to have one since most teams take most of January off. Late Jan. is TCS- OC coastal Classic
Mar. is St. Paddy's Day Blast
Apr. is Fresno Force
May is Firecrackers MDC and
ASA states

I have been able to get in contact with all the teams. And all have expressed interest, but still waiting on confirmations from some. So far these are the teams that are confirmed... :P

USA Athletics- Ramos
Case Batbusters
Gamers 01
Firecrackers 02
So Cal Wicked

Teams that have expressed interest, but waiting on confirmation. :P

Corona Angels
So Cal Athletics
So Cal Rage
So Cal Choppers- Grey
Power Surge

Teams that are not in.. :evil:

OC Batbusters- Scheduled for another friendly already.
Firecrackers 01- 02's are in, but not the 01's?

I was hoping to get these top two organizations to participate but was unsuccessful. I always thought that the top organizations are always are looking for the best competition they can find every weekned. To prepare them for the big tournaments' ASA States and Nationals. I doubt you will find better competition than the teams already confirmed. Hopefully they change their mind....If they do, should make for a great day of softball. :P
juandoe

by Love the game » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 am

Thanks for working so hard to put this together. Would be a very fun event if everyone would jump on board. Hope the missing teams see what a huge event this would be and how much it would help our players out. Not sure why anyone would not jump on board. I thought the point was to play the top teams. Win or Lose at least our young players can see what States will be like and get them all ready for it. Why not start the year off with probably the biggest event in 10U history. 1 day event cost effective and close to home. We are 100% on board if the rest can agree to jump in.

Gamers 2001
Love the game

by BigGuns » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 am

I think gamers actually won 3 tournaments. They won the tournament back in Oct when Firecrackers wouldnt play them. Not sure why they posted they are co-champions on their web site, knowing they refused to play the game. I was at that tournament so I saw the whole thing. Repost you took second

Also why are Firecrackers and Batbusters scared to play in Febuary. Even our team is up for playing and we will end up getting our butts kicked by the top few. At least our coaches are not scared to play. Step up coaches and stop hiding. Firecrackers-Batbusters-Angels-Gamers need to play in this event.
BigGuns

PreviousNext

Return to CA