Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by TheCloser » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Come on Access, all of a sudden you have nothing to say? :o
TheCloser

by Luther » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 am

Out of the 4 girls that left Victory.. does anyone know where they all went?? I think it was stated that 1 went to Nemesis and 1 went to USA Athletics... what about the other two???
Luther

by scout team » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 am

OC Classic was, in fact, a classic! Outstanding teams and great match ups. How many of you had CA98 winning it? I know I didn't. Congrats to them! They beat strong teams, including So Cal Choppers, Artesisa Punishers and FC99 along the way to the final against CenCal Dirt Dogs, another terrific team (and breaking my heart along the way). Congratulations to all the teams for a great showing this weekend.
scout team

by onthejuice » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 am

Luther wrote:
onthejuice wrote:Brackey's on Crack!!!

Please Juice... enlighten us.

Luther, I hope your Enlightened. :D

Signed,
#22. Corona Angels 98
Grade: TBD
Avg Points Poll: 5.5
Previous: #18 (-4)
Tournament Wins:
Brackey/Pollster Comments:
Dropped four spots in the poll but the team is playing significantly better – can see them being a top 15 team.
onthejuice

by J Fierce » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 am

just curious wrote:chip on the shoulder party of one your table is ready

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by access2 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am

TheCloser wrote:Come on Access, all of a sudden you have nothing to say? :o

No...not really...you know your team's brackey's favorite to win it all...have the players and coaches to carry that through...nothing but luck and success the rest of the way.

As for now congratulations to Corona Angels...they are better than had been ranked... :D
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bracketologist » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am

onthejuice wrote:
Luther wrote:
onthejuice wrote:Brackey's on Crack!!!

Please Juice... enlighten us.

Luther, I hope your Enlightened. :D

Signed,
#22. Corona Angels 98
Grade: TBD
Avg Points Poll: 5.5
Previous: #18 (-4)
Tournament Wins:
Brackey/Pollster Comments:
Dropped four spots in the poll but the team is playing significantly better – can see them being a top 15 team.

Congratulations to #22 Corona Angels 98 for winning the 12U TCS OC Coastal Classic and to Central Cal Dirt Dogs 98 for making the final.

Hey Marty should I change their ranking now or move them up to #21 to keep them pissed off? ;)
bracketologist

by scout team » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 am

Having seen CA 98 play quite a few games this weekend, including against (my) more favored teams, my objective comment is that their fielding still needs to tighten up and they ride one pitcher too long - BUT, this is a very solid hitting team, top to bottom, and they don't give up, which will keep them competitive against good teams. No need to piss them off. Give them their due.
scout team

by TheCloser » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Scout Team - It's no big deal that you're a Corona Angel, great program and you should be proud that the team won the tourney because nobody saw that coming. Congrats! ;) We need more chest thumpers on heybucket.

TBaller - Again, all that talk behind the scenes about being pound for pound one of the best and you still can't deliver in a tourney that you should have been ready to win. I guess more than one dedicated kid should be running after practice. :D

OC Batbusters- Surprised this talented team was upset by Mizuno Pride 2-1, but I guess that's softball.

FC 99 - Great tourney for your girls!

Punishers - No excuses, the team probably will have to move down a few notches. Without FC 98 and Victory there that was your tourney to win. Moreover, the loss to So Cal Top Team 99 under any circumstances is unacceptable.
TheCloser

by scout team » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Thanks Closer, wish I could thump the chest, but we are not a card carrying member of CA98, like Onthejuice. I'll leave the chest thumping to him. Just like to watch good softball and, like you said, nobody saw this coming. Good luck to all teams as you play on toward States.
scout team

PreviousNext

Return to CA