Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am

access2 wrote:
ONE FOR THE ROAD wrote:
access2 wrote:
scout team wrote:and your compadre, Sofbal1234, sure can stir up a beehive, but it's all good fun. Enjoy!

she's actually a comadre, no? :D
So did we finally round up the southern CA teams going to Montgomery? :?:

YES WE DID THE HERE ARE THE FINAL FOUR

PUNISHERS *$
USA ATHLETICS 98 *$
CHOPPERS BLACK *$
BREAKERS SIEBER :mrgreen:

Nice, thanks One - maybe brackey can begin his listing. Isn't there one more team out there?

Comadre, compadre??? You guy's are the one's confusing each other!!! :? Your ALL too funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: But TONS of fun to mess with... :D

If there is one more out there wouldn't Nemesis be the next in line to accept or did they withdraw from the Roseville debacle too soon?

What ever you do brackey, please be sure to rank CA98 as high as possible ok!!! Keeping in mind they do play much better under the dark horse catagory!!! :o Actually, the higher the better!!! :D
sofbal1234

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 am

All these late berths just go to show how meaningless and worthless the ASA State Tournament has become. :o It looks like anyone who wants to qualify and spend some additional cash will eventually get a berth.
TheCloser

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

TheCloser wrote:All these late berths just go to show how meaningless and worthless the ASA State Tournament has become. :o It looks like anyone who wants to qualify and spend some additional cash will eventually get a berth.

Your point is understood, but let's face it...those 4 teams will be better than 75% or more of the teams that show up.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

sofbal1234 wrote:
access2 wrote:
ONE FOR THE ROAD wrote:
access2 wrote:
scout team wrote:and your compadre, Sofbal1234, sure can stir up a beehive, but it's all good fun. Enjoy!

she's actually a comadre, no? :D
So did we finally round up the southern CA teams going to Montgomery? :?:

YES WE DID THE HERE ARE THE FINAL FOUR

PUNISHERS *$
USA ATHLETICS 98 *$
CHOPPERS BLACK *$
BREAKERS SIEBER :mrgreen:

Nice, thanks One - maybe brackey can begin his listing. Isn't there one more team out there?

Comadre, compadre??? You guy's are the one's confusing each other!!! :? Your ALL too funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: But TONS of fun to mess with... :D

If there is one more out there wouldn't Nemesis be the next in line to accept or did they withdraw from the Roseville debacle too soon?

What ever you do brackey, please be sure to rank CA98 as high as possible ok!!! Keeping in mind they do play much better under the dark horse catagory!!! :o Actually, the higher the better!!! :D

I think before you could sneak up and beat some teams but now I'm sure everyone has you guys on their radar so it doesn't matter where Brackey ranks you.
TheCloser

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
TheCloser wrote:All these late berths just go to show how meaningless and worthless the ASA State Tournament has become. :o It looks like anyone who wants to qualify and spend some additional cash will eventually get a berth.

Your point is understood, but let's face it...those 4 teams will be better than 75% or more of the teams that show up.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!! :lol: :idea: :idea:
sofbal1234

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am

sofbal1234 wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!! :lol: :idea: :idea:

I knew we would agree on something someday. ;-)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:17 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:

It doesn't matter, in Little League & Pony baseball if you lose you're done. There's no let me go have 5 different opportunities to go to the World Series because of a bad draw or a bad weekend.

Yes, they're better teams but how can ASA have a National Tournament with over 100 teams with like 20 from Southern California. A berth should be something special and now it's not. ASA has made it a joke to earn a berth because all their tournaments are bullsh!t and really mean nothing because there is always another "mulligan" tournament to earn a berth.
TheCloser

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am

TheCloser wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

It doesn't matter, in Little League & Pony baseball if you lose you're done. There's no let me go have 5 different opportunities to go to the World Series because of a bad draw or a bad weekend.

Yes, they're better teams but how can ASA have a National Tournament with over 100 teams with like 20 from Southern California. A berth should be something special and now it's not. ASA has made it a joke to earn a berth because all their tournaments are bullsh!t and really mean nothing because there is always another "mulligan" tournament to earn a berth.

I am not a huge fan of ASA either, but nevertheless the tournament will have better competition.

You seem...angry. Why the axe?
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:32 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
TheCloser wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

I am not a huge fan of ASA either, but nevertheless the tournament will have better competition.

You seem...angry. Why the axe?[/quote]
I'm sure it's for the simple fact stated... Cus it has become a bunch of B.S.!!! But ASA makes a sh!# load more money for it in "THE PROCESS" :o :o :o
sofbal1234

by marktann46 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 pm

I agree that maybe fewer teams should go. But deciding who goes to Nationals in one weekend with a blind draw is ridiculous! Other sports like youth volleyball do it right. Teams build points over the ENTIRE SEASON and the top ones earn a berth.

As long as ASA holds a blind draw, one weekend qualifier, they should offer more opportunities to qualify. Then the RIGHT teams make it to Nationals along with some others who may have just had one good (or lucky) weekend at States.

Who could argue that those last four teams shouldn't be going? With all its flaws at least ASA's system allows for some very good teams to still get in.
marktann46

PreviousNext

Return to CA