Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by onthejuice » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Which qualifier is that? How many berths are there.
onthejuice

by onesdad » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 am

Roseville is a Regional qualifier and 2 berths , along with any other berths that have not been accepted ,will be handed out.
onesdad

by sofbal1234 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:50 am

onesdad wrote:Roseville is a Regional qualifier and 2 berths , along with any other berths that have not been accepted ,will be handed out.

Thanks for the clarification ones ;) I wonder if we will see the 2 losers of this weekend up there :?:
sofbal1234

by Luther » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am

Sorry for being MIA..I see that someone already posted the brackets and info on Roseville.

Breakers area also registered for Roseville.. we will see if they need it.. I think both losers will probably travel especially because they moved the Clovis tourney to Lancaster.

I hope they all three go to Alabama because I think they are the top teams left for the remaining berths.
Luther

by sofbal1234 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 am

Luther wrote:Sorry for being MIA..I see that someone already posted the brackets and info on Roseville.

Breakers area also registered for Roseville.. we will see if they need it.. I think both losers will probably travel especially because they moved the Clovis tourney to Lancaster.

I hope they all three go to Alabama because I think they are the top teams left for the remaining berths.

I totally agree and it'll be interesting to see the competition in Roseville too by the way!!! WILL there be any or do we just consider the 3 teams in @ Nats???
sofbal1234

by scout team » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Been a while since my last post, so I hope everyone is doing well and those qualified for Alabama are stocking up on sunscreen and bug spray!

Congrats to OCBB for winning State and Victory for making it to the Championship game. Congrats to Breakers for winning the Clovis Tourney this past weekend and earning their berth for Nationals! Also aware that Punishers (Wendy Peffercorn, you must be breathing a lot better these days!) and Choppers Black recently received their invite to the Big Party, as well. Welcome one and all to the party! All are very solid teams. OCBB, Punishers and Breakers ALL have dominant number 1 pitchers, that could carry them far to challenge FC98, odds on favorite to win it all, and Victory 98, for the crown. Reading the recent email thread on the Clovis Tourney, it appears someone was either speculating or "in the know" that CA 98 was a leading candidate for the Breakers pitcher, had they not qualified. CA98, your team is very solid, with many very good sticks. The addition of a dominant numer 1 woud certainly move you from a good team to possibly an elite team, but I don't believe there are any dominant number 1 pitchers left in 12U that aren't already headed to Montgomery. Keep searching Onthejuice, you crack me up and your compadre, Sofbal1234, sure can stir up a beehive, but it's all good fun. Enjoy!

Best of Luck to all at Nationals! Let's bring the title to So Cal once again! Home of the best damn softball players in America!
scout team

by sofbal1234 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Come on Spazsdad, i've been being good and your gonna go start talkin crap again??? This is the kinda stuff that gets me going!!! I start saying how I really feel about people like you when you talk crap and you'll go and use your magic eraser on my post's!? Be nice to me Spazs, i'm trying to do good!!! ;)
sofbal1234

by access2 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 am

scout team wrote:and your compadre, Sofbal1234, sure can stir up a beehive, but it's all good fun. Enjoy!

she's actually a comadre, no? :D

So did we finally round up the southern CA teams going to Montgomery? :?:
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ONE FOR THE ROAD » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 am

access2 wrote:
scout team wrote:and your compadre, Sofbal1234, sure can stir up a beehive, but it's all good fun. Enjoy!

YES WE DID THE HERE ARE THE FINAL FOUR

PUNISHERS *$
USA ATHLETICS 98 *$
CHOPPERS BLACK *$
BREAKERS SIEBER :mrgreen:
ONE FOR THE ROAD

by access2 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

ONE FOR THE ROAD wrote:
access2 wrote:

YES WE DID THE HERE ARE THE FINAL FOUR

PUNISHERS *$
USA ATHLETICS 98 *$
CHOPPERS BLACK *$
BREAKERS SIEBER :mrgreen:

Nice, thanks One - maybe brackey can begin his listing. Isn't there one more team out there?
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA