Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by Luther » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 am

I agree! That was most likely a Punishers Parent.. when a team tells the parents that they CANNOT post on HeyBucket.. it means that they create a new username and do it anonymously. :ugeek:

I knew it wrote:
cobra wrote:Bucket, please excuse any "negative" or "boasting" comments being made by individuals who are sadly posing as Punisher parents.

This type of anonymous negativity or boasting is unacceptable and not promoted by the Punishers organization or its teams.
We can say with great confidence the Punishers parents do not post on the Bucket, per instruction.

Our intent as an organization and a team is to promote this great game of softball with respect, sportsmanship, discipline, and hard work.
Our team is too busy trying to find some consistency with our own play, it is a shame we have to take the time to correct an individual's misguided comments.

Thank you.
Punishers Head Coach

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: (to much inside knowledge about team and quick response after a win not to be a parent) JMO
Luther

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:26 am

Luther wrote:I agree! That was most likely a Punishers Parent.. when a team tells the parents that they CANNOT post on HeyBucket.. it means that they create a new username and do it anonymously. :ugeek:

I knew it wrote:
cobra wrote:Bucket, please excuse any "negative" or "boasting" comments being made by individuals who are sadly posing as Punisher parents.

This type of anonymous negativity or boasting is unacceptable and not promoted by the Punishers organization or its teams.
We can say with great confidence the Punishers parents do not post on the Bucket, per instruction.

Our intent as an organization and a team is to promote this great game of softball with respect, sportsmanship, discipline, and hard work.
Our team is too busy trying to find some consistency with our own play, it is a shame we have to take the time to correct an individual's misguided comments.

Thank you.
Punishers Head Coach

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: (to much inside knowledge about team and quick response after a win not to be a parent) JMO

You took the words right outta my mouth, Luther!!! It's been going on W-A-A-A-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y too long for this imposter to jump in and make a statement like that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try though!!! ;) :D
sofbal1234

by UPTHE MIDDLE » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:05 am

Any word out there on the Clovis Qualifier? How many teams and who's the favorite?
UPTHE MIDDLE

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am

UPTHE MIDDLE wrote:Any word out there on the Clovis Qualifier? How many teams and who's the favorite?

USA Athletics-Berouty
Nemesis-Elite
So Cal Breakers-Sieber

These are the only teams registered to play in Lancaster this weekend... Double elimination format.
After playing both Athletics and Breakers last weekend, i'd have to give the Breakers a better chance of winning the tourney! Two solid pitchers and a very good hitting team. If USA A's can hit their ace and put pressure on Breakers "D" they may have a chance. Athletics have been struggling on defense though with alot of unforced errors... Haven't had the chance to see Nemesis since their recent acquisition of their pitcher/big hitter. IMO...They would need alot of luck to win!!! ;)
sofbal1234

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey Luther, give me the low down on the location and day of the tourney please. I have the weekend off and want to see some good match-ups!!! THANKS ;)
sofbal1234

by TheCloser » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 pm

At some point some of these teams still looking to qualify should just save their money and take a family vacation. Why waste all their cash to go to a tournament they have no chance of winning?
TheCloser

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 pm

TheCloser wrote:At some point some of these teams still looking to qualify should just save their money and take a family vacation. Why waste all their cash to go to a tournament they have no chance of winning?

Closer, you are definitely in a position to have alot of pessimism about all of us underdogs in the fight, GRANTED!!! BUT, we are ALL going to remain optimistic about our chances to win the title, regardless of who we have to face to win it!!! As they say in all sports... On any given day!!! Of course, all the teams will have to be on top of their best game to do it, but ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ;)
sofbal1234

by TheCloser » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 pm

sofbal1234 wrote:
TheCloser wrote:At some point some of these teams still looking to qualify should just save their money and take a family vacation. Why waste all their cash to go to a tournament they have no chance of winning?

Closer, you are definitely in a position to have alot of pessimism about all of us underdogs in the fight, GRANTED!!! BUT, we are ALL going to remain optimistic about our chances to win the title, regardless of who we have to face to win it!!! As they say in all sports... On any given day!!! Of course, all the teams will have to be on top of their best game to do it, but ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ;)

With over 100 teams in a tournament we all need a bit of luck.

Still, when a team is the 20th team from a region (So Cal) to qualify it's pretty clear to me luck or not that you ain't going to win a National Title. In 12U, it isn't a showcase tourney either so what do you gain by spending thousands of dollars to play 4 or 5 games?

In USSSA baseball, if you want to be the best you have to qualify for the Elite 32 World Series and there are only 32 berths. If you want to participate then you have to win a Super NIT tournament, not place in the top 12.
TheCloser

by sofbal1234 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:57 pm

But still... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, right!!!? :D
sofbal1234

by onesdad » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm

1234 - Games will be in Lancaster

Closer - could not agree with you more but maybe these teams set Alabama as their goal and will do whatever it takes to get there.
onesdad

PreviousNext

Return to CA