Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by 90630 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 am

Last edited by 90630 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by access2 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 pm

A couple of threads have started elsewhere trying to elicit conversation on player movement. I'll comment here 'stead then there. First of all good job brackey, still unlike last year's juicy poll comments...

Not major changes or impact on any team will this move of players to Victory will cause- (I sound like Yoda).

We'll know more about changes and moves by mid to end of January, as open workouts are being held by most if not all teams. (Player movement will occur again just before "States", prior to all players are "redlined")

In Brackey's list- Rawlings and Sieber's team remain strong- backed by very good coaching and a good foundation. These two along with Punishers, Strike Force, USA Athletics, BB98 are one solid pitcher and one strong hitter to give the top two "A"s a major run for their money..All will be toying around with rankings 3-5.

Teams such as SCal Athletics, Nemesis, BB 99 (briggs) and CA 98 (22? don't see how) will be in the top 15 if not top ten by Spring. All these teams have good foundation and seasoned/good coaching.

Those who are shopping around at this time, should check these teams out first.

I'm just saying-Just for fun- my opinion- don't get all butt-hurt please :D

Besides, Team Ray-Ray has all of us beat... :D
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

It looks like USA Athletics Berouty is doing solid with their new pickup, they are competing well with 14u teams. I guess Berouty knows how to maximize his talent. :D
TheCloser

by bracketologist » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 am

What no one talking about - OC Coastal Classic (Huntington Beach Classic) this weekend.

Some top teams - but no comments?

Wow! There should be some big games and the majority of the field looks solid.

CA Grapettes & AZ Suncats made the trip!

I'm starting to believe that there is a lot of pressure on a couple of the top teams ---by Sunday we will know if there are any real B+ teams in So Cal. :o
bracketologist

by 4girlsmom » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am

Okau... I'll bite.

Top 4 - No particular order
Artesia Punishers 98
Berouty
OCBB (Brigs) 99
Grapettes

Not sure if this is the same Grapettes team that was in the final at Brenda Marsh - solid
Berouty- Defensive wise, this is a great team
OCBB -Brigs- Solid Team
Artesia Punishers - Hitting team and able to capitalize on any mistake

Also, Firecrackers 99 and Jynx 98 should have some good showing.

In the end I'm taking Punishers.

Any day down by the beach ,in SoCal, with expected temps of 75, watching softball
is a good day....However the weekend will call for the portable TV so football is
on as well....
4girlsmom

by TheCloser » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 am

Yeh man, it's the demise of Heybucket the once proud home of chest thumping and sh!# talking. I miss the good 'ol days. Everyone is afraid to step up like the JETS and call out teams. I say, why not, that's what made this site a household name not posting tryout information. ;)

Tballer, are you going to have your team ready or are you going to give away more games with errors on the field because of bad preparation? :lol:

Favorites: Punishers '98 4-1, Grapettes 6-1, OC Batbusters Briggs 7-1, USA Athletics Berouty 8-1, Firecrackers 99 9-1, Team Rawlings 10-1
I don't believe in fate, I believe in odds!
TheCloser

by lucky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 pm

access2 wrote:Not major changes or impact on any team will this move of players to Victory will cause- (I sound like Yoda).

Hey access, your predictions are as bad as your English... :lol: 3 of the 4 players that left Victory are having big impacts on their new teams!

Just my opinion, don't get all butt hurt! :lol:
lucky

by access2 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm

lucky wrote:
access2 wrote:Not major changes or impact on any team will this move of players to Victory will cause- (I sound like Yoda).

Hey access, your predictions are as bad as your English... :lol: 3 of the 4 players that left Victory are having big impacts on their new teams!

Not butt hurt at all- and no sh"t...agree on the way the sentence was written...I wrote this just before i got word of the move of players from victory to other teams...wrote on another thread that they'll have an impact on the teams they join...they are good players...:D
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

access2 wrote:
lucky wrote:

Not butt hurt at all- and no sh"t...agree on the way the sentence was written...I wrote this just before i got word of the move of players from victory to other teams...wrote on another thread that they'll have an impact on the teams they join...they are good players...:D

It looks like your "firecracker" was set off. :D
TheCloser

by lucky » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:44 pm

TheCloser wrote:
access2 wrote:
lucky wrote:

It looks like your "firecracker" was set off. :D

Oh, you can bet the "franchise" on it! :lol:
lucky

PreviousNext

Return to CA