Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by I knew it » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:55 pm

I understand that much work has went into completing bracket, but come on top 15 is halfway right, after two major tournaments in Nov and Dec. JMO
I knew it

by KekambuS » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 am

onthejuice wrote:Spaz is right. I"ll stick with my prediction (Brackey is on Crack) and wait for the next poll.

Good work Spaz putting everything together!!!

There might not be a next poll if you keep messing with Bracky. :arrow: “Im just saying It’s all for fun”.
KekambuS

by 4girlsmom » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 am

“Im just saying It’s all for fun”.

It's always fun until someone gets hurt......... Ouch!

I agree, Brackey needs to get off the crack pipe..... #1-3 are right on
after that.......not too sure. Not sure how this poll went down, there are
some in the top 10 that #s 11-25 have put some major hurting on..

Hmmmmmmm.
4girlsmom

by TheCloser » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

onthejuice wrote:Spaz is right. I"ll stick with my prediction (Brackey is on Crack) and wait for the next poll.

Everybody always thinks their team is better than they really are and they point to the old "we could've beat this team if it wasn't for this and that" card. That's a bunch of crap! The last time I check girls at this level always make mistakes and if you have to play a perfect game to beat a team then you're not as good as you think.

Get over it, it's for fun! There is a ton of worthless time spent compiling all this information.
I don't believe in fate, I believe in odds!
TheCloser

by KekambuS » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am

TheCloser wrote:

Everybody always thinks their team is better than they really are and they point to the old "we could've beat this team if it wasn't for this and that" card. That's a bunch of crap! The last time I check girls at this level always make mistakes and if you have to play a perfect game to beat a team then you're not as good as you think.

Get over it, it's for fun! There is a ton of worthless time spent compiling all this information.

:o People Its still December!!!!!!!:o. Bracky does a great job with the time and the info he puts into it. And im sure the ones bashing are not coaches but parents so no big e Bracky and keep it coming its good times.
KekambuS

by 4girlsmom » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:33 am

KekambuS wrote:
TheCloser wrote:

:o People Its still December!!!!!!!:o. Bracky does a great job with the time and the info he puts into it. And im sure the ones bashing are not coaches but parents so no big e Bracky and keep it coming its good times.

Geez......just having some fun with Brackey.
I certainly appreciate all the hard work and effort Brackey.....just some fun ribbin", nothing else!
4girlsmom

by ontheblack » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 am

If this year's 12u is anything like last years, it wont matter until April.
ontheblack

by onthejuice » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:31 pm

ontheblack wrote:If this year's 12u is anything like last years, it wont matter until April.

Thank you well said. This is just filler between all the insanity going on while i'm at work ;) .
Gotta go here comes the boss again.

I'll see all you the Big dogs at states!!!!

Signed,
#22. Corona Angels 98
Grade: TBD
Avg Points Poll: 5.5
Previous: #18 (-4)
Tournament Wins:
Brackey/Pollster Comments:
Dropped four spots in the poll but the team is playing significantly better – can see them being a top 15 team. .
onthejuice

by KekambuS » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Geez......just having some fun with Brackey.
I certainly appreciate all the hard work and effort Brackey.....just some fun ribbin", nothing else!

Im just worried about Bracky because of all these comments about the new rankings I heard he was starting to drink alot. Please people im worried about Bracky's health. :D
Attachments
707-night-at-lavatories.jpg
707-night-at-lavatories.jpg (58.04 KiB) Viewed 6022 times
KekambuS

by teamdoc » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Now that's funny :lol:
teamdoc

PreviousNext

Return to CA