Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by eleven11 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm

WOW! So many team. This our 1st year in travel (12U) and its amazing. Its been alot of fun just watching these girls play. Great Memories!!!
eleven11

by bracketologist » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm

TheCloser wrote:
Luv_SC wrote:Baahaa that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. Try because they are 12 year olds forget they are not invincible and played into the pitchers game. Kudos to the Grapette pitcher she controlled the game and did a hell of a job.

Congrats to Team Rawlings, nice group of coaches and parents and hit when it counted. Early in the season and one thing I learned in all these years there is always next week in softball in California.

Firecrackers 99 were solid but I really wish I would have seen them use another pitcher more often these girls are so young to pitch so many innings. I saw many teams using the same pitcher even in pool games and that cant be good at this age.

That was FC98's tourney for the taking. I know Sean "Beauty" Brashear will never accept excuses for his team.

They'll have a shot at redemption this week. They are a good team and the season is early.

Yes congrats to Team Rawlings!

AA toys for tots - some great games between Victory, USA, Strike Force and Breakers.... early but pool play - played out by ranking! Great start for 12u poll.

Brackets will change things some - Nemisis & OCBB99 also look good.

Looks like a good year for So Cal Softball.
bracketologist

by GA_FASTPITCH » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Wow that is alot of teams. How many will be in Montgomery this season. Ga. is only awarded 5 berths this year. Worth 98 (formerly 98 Ga. Impact) and the 98 Atl. Vipers are miles beyond the others here and then there are some really good Bama teams like the Bham Mustangs and Bham Thunderbolts (who already have a berth). Looking forward to seeing the Southeasts best go toe to toe with the West Coast. Should be a great year. Always love playing the west coast teams.
GA_FASTPITCH

by coachEd » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm

If it ends up being the same as 2010, it will be 13 from states for So Cal ASA, plus whatever anyone can get from NQ, and any berths already earned (Firecrackers 98 have theirs already from 2010 Westerns). Nor Cal berths are by region.
coachEd

by sftbljnkie » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 am

did anyone notice that socal breakers 12u - williams beat a ranked power surge 99 team twice this past weekend and took the cal storm toys for tots tourney championship? the weekend before they took the socal state tourney 12u b-divsion championship with all blowout out wins. i heard they're going to move to the a-division in the tourney's coming up. i know it's early in the season but they might be a team to watch for moving up the rankings as the season continues on. any thoghts?
sftbljnkie

by It is what it is » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 am

sftbljnkie wrote:did anyone notice that socal breakers 12u - williams beat a ranked power surge 99 team twice this past weekend and took the cal storm toys for tots tourney championship? the weekend before they took the socal state tourney 12u b-divsion championship with all blowout out wins. i heard they're going to move to the a-division in the tourney's coming up. i know it's early in the season but they might be a team to watch for moving up the rankings as the season continues on. any thoghts?

Anytime that #30 is in the circle you are diffinitely worth watching. She's something special!! Good luck on the season
It is what it is

by joaquinjunior » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 am

The Sun Devils are staying travel. Great Job Sun Devils!!! Good choice to stay in Travel ball , Great group of girls and great Coaches.
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softball4everandever » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:49 am

It is what it is wrote:
sftbljnkie wrote:did anyone notice that socal breakers 12u - williams beat a ranked power surge 99 team twice this past weekend and took the cal storm toys for tots tourney championship? the weekend before they took the socal state tourney 12u b-divsion championship with all blowout out wins. i heard they're going to move to the a-division in the tourney's coming up. i know it's early in the season but they might be a team to watch for moving up the rankings as the season continues on. any thoghts?

Anytime that #30 is in the circle you are diffinitely worth watching. She's something special!! Good luck on the season

I think the #30 you mean is on Breakers-Sieber...unless Breakers-Williams has a pitcher worth watching as well with #30!

FWIW, Williams should be playing in 'A', going into double digits in runs in almost every game shows the competition wasn't enough for them in the 'B' division.
softball4everandever

by It is what it is » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:22 pm

I stand corrected;) Siebers Ace is the one I was refering too.
It is what it is

by scout team » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks for the effort and comments on the rankings. FC 98, OC Batbusters 98, Artesia Punishers and So Cal Breakers do appear to have the strongest pitching. Team Rawlings and Grapettes (Great job at Tirket Toorney) also have very good pitchers. So Cal Athletics have also done well. Have seen many games this season, including several of the Tourneys and there is certainly room for discussion below the top 5 or 6. Ranking for CA 98 is low. Agree that they are not up to past second year 12U teams, but that is primarily due to pitching. They have beaten many of the teams above them already and are getting stronger. Excellent infield, big, strong hitters, with one very good control pitcher (not fast). If they score a solid #1, they will come knocking quickly.
scout team

PreviousNext

Return to CA