Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by WendyPeffercorn » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

sofbal1234 wrote:
glasshalfempty wrote:
skilz365 wrote:Hey, Glass: We all have our opinions whether right or wrong, but I'm sure we are on the same page in the hopes ALL the California teams do well at Nationals.

We're on the same page among the So Cal teams, I hope we all fall within the top 16, with the CA98 in 15th and Punishers in 16th. How the other fourteen teams fall in the within the top 16, I'm personally indifferent. As far as the rest of the country, #17-#100 is fine for them. Until then, let the local rivalries continue. It's like USC and UCLA until the bowl games come. Both teams hate each other all year long, but both would want them to represent the conference well at bowl time. So, there you have it.

Here, Here... I'd drink to that if I were a drinker!!! ;)

Hey 1234, drink to this....Punishers win again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to Rawlings and hope their pitcher will be fine for nationals. Didn't get why they accused punisher pitcher of switching game balls, don't think the ball really made much of a differnce.

How's the puzzle and camp CA98 doing?
WendyPeffercorn

by sofbal1234 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm

WendyPeffercorn wrote:
sofbal1234 wrote:
glasshalfempty wrote:
skilz365 wrote:Hey, Glass: We all have our opinions whether right or wrong, but I'm sure we are on the same page in the hopes ALL the California teams do well at Nationals.

We're on the same page among the So Cal teams, I hope we all fall within the top 16, with the CA98 in 15th and Punishers in 16th. How the other fourteen teams fall in the within the top 16, I'm personally indifferent. As far as the rest of the country, #17-#100 is fine for them. Until then, let the local rivalries continue. It's like USC and UCLA until the bowl games come. Both teams hate each other all year long, but both would want them to represent the conference well at bowl time. So, there you have it.

Here, Here... I'd drink to that if I were a drinker!!! ;)

Hey 1234, drink to this....Punishers win again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to Rawlings and hope their pitcher will be fine for nationals. Didn't get why they accused punisher pitcher of switching game balls, don't think the ball really made much of a differnce.

How's the puzzle and camp CA98 doing?

Oh Wendy... Your so easily excitable!!! IT WAS A "FRIENDLY TOURNEY"... :lol: Are you really that desperate for love and attention? Well, I guess so, because you never know what to expect for the next "REAL TOURNEY", right!!!? :o
Just poking fun!!! ;) Congrats :D :D :D
sofbal1234

by cobra » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Bucket, please excuse any "negative" or "boasting" comments being made by individuals who are sadly posing as Punisher parents.

This type of anonymous negativity or boasting is unacceptable and not promoted by the Punishers organization or its teams.
We can say with great confidence the Punishers parents do not post on the Bucket, per instruction.

Our intent as an organization and a team is to promote this great game of softball with respect, sportsmanship, discipline, and hard work.
Our team is too busy trying to find some consistency with our own play, it is a shame we have to take the time to correct an individual's misguided comments.

Thank you.
Punishers Head Coach
cobra
Premium Member
Premium Member

by coachEd » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Congratulations to American Athletics 98 (Miles) on winning the TCS Red, White & Blue tourney and for OC Elite (Sandoval) for making the finals. I believe that their second tourney win this spring/summer season.

Also, congratulations to Stealth 98 on winning the Storm USA June Boom tourney and for Hurricanes 98 on making the finals.
coachEd

by for real » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Does anyone really think winning a TC tourney matter at this time of the year that most of top teams dont participate in??? After States nothing else matters but Nationals
for real

by BigDottie » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Why would a 10u YAHOO parent, like yourself, even care about 12u? Get off our thread and wait until the fall when you move up before you start posting under 12u. Besides, if not a TCS tourney or some other tourney like AFA States, should we just not recognize any type of accomplishment at all this time of year?
BigDottie

by sofbal1234 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 pm

BigDottie wrote:Why would a 10u YAHOO parent, like yourself, even care about 12u? Get off our thread and wait until the fall when you move up before you start posting under 12u. Besides, if not a TCS tourney or some other tourney like AFA States, should we just not recognize any type of accomplishment at all this time of year?

For sure dammit!!! Your killing our fun buzz, asshat!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sofbal1234

by coachadub » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 pm

for real wrote:Does anyone really think winning a TC tourney matter at this time of the year that most of top teams dont participate in??? After States nothing else matters but Nationals

GET REAL!! These girls work hard all year. Play in the events their coaches' put them in. If they EARN the championship, in ANY tournament, they are permitted to post their accomplishment. And no, my DD's team did not participate in any of the past weekend's events. But, a win is a win, FOR REAL!!
Aaron Walker
(661)427-6210
coachadub1971@gmail.com
coachadub

by sofbal1234 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 pm

And that is why I gave congrats to WendyPeffercorn on her post about the Punishers victory this weekend. Regardless of the banter about it only being a "friendly tourney", it's still an accomplishment for the girls!!! And that's what THIS is ALL ABOUT!!! EXCLAMATION POINT :D
Good night all!!!
sofbal1234

by I knew it » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

cobra wrote:Bucket, please excuse any "negative" or "boasting" comments being made by individuals who are sadly posing as Punisher parents.

This type of anonymous negativity or boasting is unacceptable and not promoted by the Punishers organization or its teams.
We can say with great confidence the Punishers parents do not post on the Bucket, per instruction.

Our intent as an organization and a team is to promote this great game of softball with respect, sportsmanship, discipline, and hard work.
Our team is too busy trying to find some consistency with our own play, it is a shame we have to take the time to correct an individual's misguided comments.

Thank you.
Punishers Head Coach

SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: (to much inside knowledge about team and quick response after a win not to be a parent) JMO
I knew it

PreviousNext

Return to CA