Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U Bracketologist Ranking - Pre ASA Nationals Updated Poll

by onesdad » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 am

Goodluck to everyone today and looking forward to seeing some great softball this weekend
onesdad

by TheCloser » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:35 am

THE KIDD wrote:Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving :D :D

And on a side note no hat today just got a Haircut Wednesday 8-)

As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game! Moms watch out. :)

Good luck on your games dude!
I don't believe in fate, I believe in odds!
TheCloser

by cjustis » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 am

LOL...regarding the comment about the #17 Mizuno Pride98 team...........WE ARE ALL 98'S ,EXCEPT FOR 1 PLAYER! SHE IS A 99!!!!
cjustis

by playball » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm

cjustis wrote:LOL...regarding the comment about the #17 Mizuno Pride98 team...........WE ARE ALL 98'S ,EXCEPT FOR 1 PLAYER! SHE IS A 99!!!!

Bigger is not always better!
playball

by access2 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Brackman, any comments...you gave us good 14u after-thoughts...awfully quiet here...ok, i'll start...

Maybe that hat was/is a lucky hat...

Give credit to the Grappettes pitcher...Congrats to Rawlings to making to the finals two tourneys in a row...Can they do it again this weekend?

Punishers and OCCB's both look good and you can expect them to get better, Brigg's 99s are an awesome young group...FC99 pitcher is keeping FC99 very respectable...CA98, good coach, good group of players-just can't seem to get it going yet- everyone else still has a lot to work to do...Glad its very early in the year...

signed...
12u step-child
Last edited by access2 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luv_SC » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Baahaa that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. Try because they are 12 year olds forget they are not invincible and played into the pitchers game. Kudos to the Grapette pitcher she controlled the game and did a hell of a job.

Congrats to Team Rawlings, nice group of coaches and parents and hit when it counted. Early in the season and one thing I learned in all these years there is always next week in softball in California.

Firecrackers 99 were solid but I really wish I would have seen them use another pitcher more often these girls are so young to pitch so many innings. I saw many teams using the same pitcher even in pool games and that cant be good at this age.
Luv_SC

by WendyPeffercorn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Just in...OCBB98 in negotiations with pitcher from the Grapettes to sign for the 2011 season, but they'll have to sign quickly as Victory and the CA 98 are knocking on the door too.??? :o :o :o

Shutout Rawlings in pool play and the Firecrackers when it counted :shock: ...must have run out of gas in the final?

Great job girl
WendyPeffercorn

by TheCloser » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Luv_SC wrote:Baahaa that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. Try because they are 12 year olds forget they are not invincible and played into the pitchers game. Kudos to the Grapette pitcher she controlled the game and did a hell of a job.

Congrats to Team Rawlings, nice group of coaches and parents and hit when it counted. Early in the season and one thing I learned in all these years there is always next week in softball in California.

Firecrackers 99 were solid but I really wish I would have seen them use another pitcher more often these girls are so young to pitch so many innings. I saw many teams using the same pitcher even in pool games and that cant be good at this age.

That was FC98's tourney for the taking. I know Sean "Beauty" Brashear will never accept excuses for his team.

They'll have a shot at redemption this week. They are a good team and the season is early.
TheCloser

by beauty » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm

THE KIDD wrote:Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving :D :D

And on a side note no hat today just got a Haircut Wednesday 8-)

Maybe it was that haircut? I'm just sayin'...
beauty

by access2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:09 am

no doubt...regardless of outcomes of the games and hairstyle...still helluva coach- surrounded by great group players... and great group of players
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA