Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

CIF RULES REGARDING TRAVEL BALL PLAY..

by Sam » Thu May 25, 2017 10:10 am

ice_67 wrote:Bugs, so you don't want CIF(or any other governemnt agency) to tell you what you can do on the weekends. That sounds very Republican of you. :o

I agree that CIF or any other government agency should not dictate what my family does after school.

Maybe we can relocate TD up to the OC.

This whole argument is laughable. CIF isn't telling anybody what they can or can't do on a weekend. They are saying that if you CHOOSE to play CIF, there are rules with which you must comply. Your kid can play with their travel team if she wishes.....she just has to quit the HS team. Simple.

If she's in HS she likely doesn't want to spend the whole f#cking weekend praciting with her travel team anyway. Let her live her life for Christ's sake. The travel coach has his/her time for 8 months out of the year. The kid would love to have some of her own time.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu May 25, 2017 11:44 am

Can High School players attend Travel Ball team games and sit in the dugout? The rule of CIFSS says "compete."
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri May 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:Can High School players attend Travel Ball team games and sit in the dugout? The rule of CIFSS says "compete."

Yes, CIF Southern Section rules only bar them from playing in games. As a precaution, she shouldn't be dressed like the players - don't want anyone mistaking her as playing.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri May 26, 2017 2:43 pm

PDad wrote:
Fastpitch4Life wrote:Can High School players attend Travel Ball team games and sit in the dugout? The rule of CIFSS says "compete."

Yes, CIF Southern Section rules only bar them from playing in games. As a precaution, she shouldn't be dressed like the players - don't want anyone mistaking her as playing.

Thanks! Since posting coach has advised that they won't be in the dugout and can't wear any team gear.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA