Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

So Cals Finest 12U April 24th and 25th

by Acer97 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Hey So Cal, sounds like the weather has been a mess down there. I think Seattle been getting your weather for the past week (sunny and 60). Too bad we don't know what to do with it in the middle of winter... So we'll just keep throwing and hittng balls indoor for 4 more weeks :)

We are an experienced 12U 97 team signed up to play April 24 and 25 in the So Cals Finest tourney. Us coaches were looking to see if there would be any interest from area teams who would like to play a friendly or two leading up to the tourney.

contact me at Bamer@tharco.com with interest.
Thanks,
Brian
Acer97

by hotwheels » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm your huckleberry.....That'll be just fine!
hotwheels

by Under the Radar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Hot Wheels thats funny.

Acer, we are more in the the City (where the Sheep don't have to watch thier backs) about 2 hours from Hemet. We could play you on a weeknight. Or are you all coming up a whole week in advance?
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hotwheels » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Under the Radar wrote:Hot Wheels thats funny.

Acer, we are more in the the City (where the Sheep don't have to watch thier backs) about 2 hours from Hemet. We could play you on a weeknight. Or are you all coming up a whole week in advance?

:lol: :lol:
hotwheels

by RICHARD SKINNER » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:56 am

We were at Valley Tribe friendly on Sunday and the sheep don't exist. Hell, I'm surprised there's people out there.
:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:
"The world's full of tramps, hookers, one night stands, and no place to go when the bars close!"
Vic Ferrari - Taxi
RICHARD SKINNER

by Acer97 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Good to see Doc Holiday is alive and well in So Cal ;)

Radar - No, we won't be down there the entire week. We were thinking something possibly on Thursday evening with a local team. Or finding another team that may be traveling down and working something out for Friday day.
You guys are 2 hours from Hemet in which direction? I don't know if that's a stupid question, but hell, I don't have a clue about Cali geography....And I'm to lazy to look at a map and figure what's 2 hours away, and what cities fall in that range.
Acer97

by Under the Radar » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 pm

West We are in Los Angeles (SFV)
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by J Fierce » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Acer97 wrote:

Good to see Doc Holiday is alive and well in So Cal ;)

Radar - No, we won't be down there the entire week. We were thinking something possibly on Thursday evening with a local team. Or finding another team that may be traveling down and working something out for Friday day.
You guys are 2 hours from Hemet in which direction? I don't know if that's a stupid question, but hell, I don't have a clue about Cali geography....And I'm to lazy to look at a map and figure what's 2 hours away, and what cities fall in that range.

Corona's closer. 45min. tops. :D
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

Return to CA