Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

thanksgiving tourney in chino hills

by anonlooker » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:30 pm

05pujols wrote:
crazy softball peeps wrote:Was wondering if anyone found a chair and small igloo ice chest on field #2. In all the excitement of seeing our old friends we left our stuff. It's a small red and white ice chest and a grey bass pro shops chair, left it against a light pole on the third base side behind the bleachers. If anyone saw it or saved it for us please send me a message. Thanks

I TURNED IT IN TO GROUNDS CREW FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER PLAYING USA ATHLETICS

...AND DRINKING ALL THE BEER! :D
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by crazy softball peeps » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 pm

So I guess Im the official heybucket person for our team and lost stuff...

A dad on our team lost a bag full of light flight balls on friday or sat of the turkey tourney. If anyone saw them or found them or took them (lol :lol: ) please pm me. Thanks again
crazy softball peeps

by go'n 4 home » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

ss22mom wrote:just wondering if anyone can explain why there were no stand up fences at those fields this past weekend. On that turf outfield there were so hits scored as homeruns due to that fast outfield. Did not make sense to me seemed like a mistake by an outfielder could just put the game out of reach or at least discouraging. The whole weekend I observed alot of outfielders running deep to the fence with no chance at a play even at home.

Or maybe it was a mislocated pitch or even the wrong pitch called by a coach. It couldn't have been their fault so lets blame it on the outfielder who could have layed out and caught the BLASTED mistake, but since the pitcher or coach and her got into it the inning before, chose to watch it go by for the four bagger and smiled as she chased the ball to the wall. ( Team still looking for that impact player who can get along with a team that has chemistry.)
go'n 4 home

by Donnie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am

I called a rise ball that didnt rise that cost us a game, but that being said a hard hit line drive hit to the side of a ss or 2b should not be a 4 bagger. Playing on fields with no fences does suck. It was ok when kids were 10 but not as they get older. It allows to many bloop hits cause the outfield has to play so deep and still far to many doubles that become homeruns. Well it is what it is and we all have the same problems to deal with. Just should be addressed when playing in big tourneys.....JMO
Be The Hunter
Donnie
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Donnie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Yeah I get your point we did leave 7 runners on base that game. Just pointing out that I prefer to play on fields with fences. I'm sure most coaches would agree with that. I never blame a pitcher for a loss or a player for that matter, I understand we are a team and a team wins and losses together.
Be The Hunter
Donnie
Premium Member
Premium Member

by samsoftball » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Is there a "Plan B" in case of a rainout? It is sure looking that way at this point....
samsoftball

by 1prouddad » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 pm

samsoftball wrote:Is there a "Plan B" in case of a rainout? It is sure looking that way at this point....

If you are referring to the Toys 4 Tots in Chino Hills this weekend, I believe they're just going to cancel.
1prouddad

by samsoftball » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm

1prouddad wrote:
samsoftball wrote:Is there a "Plan B" in case of a rainout? It is sure looking that way at this point....

If you are referring to the Toys 4 Tots in Chino Hills this weekend, I believe they're just going to cancel.

Yes - My bad. Posted under the wrong thread
samsoftball

Previous

Return to CA