So Cal Cruisers 97
3%
Firecrackers 97
11%
Team Anderson 97
10%

Total votes : 357

by fatguyonthebucket » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 am

Phantom wrote:BB-S has one pitcher, lets be real about the others, they really need to pick up another proven quality pitcher to be competitive at nationals

BB-R has two pitchers, their #1 is good, probably one of the best in 12u RIGHT NOW, but yesterday tribe showed that she IS hittable, their #2 threw well in their first game of the day yesterday, havent seen much of her lately but they should utilize her more rather than keep having their #4 start a game, get in trouble, then have #1 save the game as we saw in Chino, it doesnt make sense

if the rumor is true, CA-97 has two solid pitchers going into spring and will elevate them to be a serious threat and will most likely be a top team come nationals

VT has had the same two pitchers since 10u, both are good on any given day, their #1 threw well against BB-R yesterday, just cant figure out what happened in Chino? will be a threat as always, just needs to fill in a few holes and they will be solid, BIG BATS when awake

AP pitching is flat, not national quality

FC-97 needs to add a strong pitcher, would 2 and Q at nationals as is

I cant wait to see the movement during the break, should be interesting, especially since there has been team "salesmen" lurking the past two tourneys :lol:

FC-97 has good enough pitching and great defense. They can play with anyone. The score against Valley Tribe was 3-2. With great defense and team speed you don't have to have the best of the best in the circle.
fatguyonthebucket

by access2 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 am

Pardon me, but what does "..2 and Q at Nationals" mean and what is meant by "flat pitching"? Just curious :?

My guess is these pitchers are only going to get better, it is early in the season and they have seen what it takes go head to head (and toe to toe?) with VT, CA and BB's hitting and pitching. They have competed well so far, very good already- ready for the challenge!

Sorry, getting over-excited here :oops: .
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Iron Ballls » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:57 am

fatguyonthebucket wrote:
Phantom wrote:BB-S has one pitcher, lets be real about the others, they really need to pick up another proven quality pitcher to be competitive at nationals

BB-R has two pitchers, their #1 is good, probably one of the best in 12u RIGHT NOW, but yesterday tribe showed that she IS hittable, their #2 threw well in their first game of the day yesterday, havent seen much of her lately but they should utilize her more rather than keep having their #4 start a game, get in trouble, then have #1 save the game as we saw in Chino, it doesnt make sense

if the rumor is true, CA-97 has two solid pitchers going into spring and will elevate them to be a serious threat and will most likely be a top team come nationals

VT has had the same two pitchers since 10u, both are good on any given day, their #1 threw well against BB-R yesterday, just cant figure out what happened in Chino? will be a threat as always, just needs to fill in a few holes and they will be solid, BIG BATS when awake

AP pitching is flat, not national quality

FC-97 needs to add a strong pitcher, would 2 and Q at nationals as is

I cant wait to see the movement during the break, should be interesting, especially since there has been team "salesmen" lurking the past two tourneys :lol:

FC-97 has good enough pitching and great defense. They can play with anyone. The score against Valley Tribe was 3-2. With great defense and team speed you don't have to have the best of the best in the circle.

That was kind of my point just saying the listed teams cannot do this with only 1 go to pitcher does not sound right. Some of those teams do have the offense & defense to compete with anyone. In my opinion none of the teams have a so called lock down pitcher like I thought PS had last year. FC does have match up problems with some teams, 2 & Q might be a little strong. Again I thought he was just trying to build up a pitcher on BB-R for some reason. JMHO.....
Iron Ballls

by hotwheels » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 am

The two pitchers that were with BS 96 and PS 96 are better than anyone we've seen so far this season....I agree, there are no lock down pitchers like those 2 but there are some really talented girls who may get there but I think it will be next year in 14's.....Those 2 girls from last year were awesome and they were that way in September and all the way through Nationals....PS pitcher is really amazing and those kinds of pithers don't come along every year....
hotwheels

by SoCal Breakers » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Hotwheels P/S have a thrid pitcher that is pretty good to.Would be #1 on anybody's staff.
I'll take a really good defense with some above average pitchers any day.Like any sport defense wins.
SoCal Breakers

by hotwheels » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 pm

SoCal Breakers wrote:Hotwheels P/S have a thrid pitcher that is pretty good to.Would be #1 on anybody's staff.
I'll take a really good defense with some above average pitchers any day.Like any sport defense wins.

Didn't know that...Good for them.....PS has a great group of coaches and parents and kids on that team....Very respectfull team and classy....Rumor has it that Breakers has a pretty good pitcher themselves.... ;)
hotwheels

by SoCal Breakers » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Thank you,she's just real tired right now and wants a break from softball.We have two pretty good pitchers and there only going to get better.
SoCal Breakers

by hotwheels » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 pm

SoCal Breakers wrote:Thank you,she's just real tired right now and wants a break from softball.We have two pretty good pitchers and there only going to get better.

She's tired???....Needs a break???....Oh, she must not be a real softball player then....That seems to be the thoughts of some here.....My daughter is tired and is enjoying her break as well....Maybe she is a soccer player then....
hotwheels

by amerpast1 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Ap-97 3 valley tribe 1. We also can play with the best of them
amerpast1

by OCwildcatMom » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 am

amerpast1 wrote:Ap-97 3 valley tribe 1. We also can play with the best of them

are you not getting enough attention?
Attachments
come-on-guys-look1.JPG
come-on-guys-look1.JPG (21.85 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
OCwildcatMom

Previous