Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Triple Crown World Series * Brackets Posted

by justicemom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 am

It was going on in left field of our 2nd game. Justice vs. First Class, either way, the way that the matter was handled was inappropriate and better judgement should've been used, a thing called "discretion". If she dominated during the game good for her! Not the way a parent should represent themselves, team and family out in public at a youth sports function, I personally believe that was a little overboard, but hey that's just my point of view if their team finds it appropriate then it's just topic of conversation either way.
justicemom

by dadoftheyear » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:24 pm

:o
Last edited by dadoftheyear on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
dadoftheyear

by boboso » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 pm

justicemom wrote:As an avid reader of Heybucket, I saw this situation escalate into a poor judgement situation by the player in questions mother. She interrupted our game and needs to be held accountable by her team. As a mother and a woman foremost, that is not an example you should be giving your daughter. That was a low point of an overall good day of softball at the Rampage friendly. I wish the VooDoo staff the best of luck with this parent as they truely have their hands full. :shock:

Was your game actually delayed because of this ? Were the Voodoo coaches or team anywhere near by ? I'm guessing the answers to both questions are no.
Last edited by boboso on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boboso

by JustWondering » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm

It must not be that bad because players keep going his direction.
JustWondering

by herbie100 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 pm

boboso wrote:
justicemom wrote:As an avid reader of Heybucket, I saw this situation escalate into a poor judgement situation by the player in questions mother. She interrupted our game and needs to be held accountable by her team. As a mother and a woman foremost, that is not an example you should be giving your daughter. That was a low point of an overall good day of softball at the Rampage friendly. I wish the VooDoo staff the best of luck with this parent as they truely have their hands full. :shock:

Was your game actually delayed because of this ? Were the Voodoo coaches or team anywhere near ?

This happened when Voodoo was playing Rampage.
herbie100

by dadoftheyear » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 pm

:twisted: .
Last edited by dadoftheyear on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dadoftheyear

by smash3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Why would a coach verbally assault anyone for NO reason? Does she double up as an umpire as well! :lol:
smash3

by sBcoconut29 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:16 pm

As a reader of heybucket and a softball activist no one will ever know the whole situation with that parent and the no fear coach....it may have not been the right timing but from what it seems that parent had every right to stick up for her and her husbands own rep that was being blasted over this site....and im sure many parents would have done the same...it was very distasteful of that coach by posting stuff about the parents just because the player left no fear...SOUNDS VERY BITTER...players leave teams all the time....it also isnt the first time i have heard about this coach verbally abusing his players

And as a mother and a woman you should stick up for yourself and show your child that no one has the right to ever bring you down...just because of this one encounter it does not mean this woman is a handful its obvious she had a reason to express her feelings...people should not be trying to make parents look bad especially when they dont even know them or their situation;)
sBcoconut29

by justicemom » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:39 pm

And as a mother and a woman you should stick up for yourself and show your child that no one has the right to ever bring you down...just because of this one encounter it does not mean this woman is a handful its obvious she had a reason to express her feelings...people should not be trying to make parents look bad especially when they dont even know them or their situation;)

I completely agree as a woman one should carry themself with dignity and respect and stand up for the things they believe in. I was not the only woman that reacted to the way this was approached. Was the problem between the coach and the mother? I know if it was an issue with my daughter and myself my husband would've stuck up for me, once again in a diplomatic yet stern manner. What I witnessed was a lady trying to bully the coach and intimidate him, maybe she is a single mom and that was the way she handles things but it still doesn't make it right to make a scene at the park full of 12 year old young ladies. If that is the example that she is giving her daughter, i'm sorry but I beg to differ on the point that it was right in any circumstance.
justicemom

by artomatic » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA