Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

CTS PITCHER LEAVES???????

by Popsof4 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Bucketcrusher61 wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:I have not seen this kid play (heard good things) is she really going to bring home the gold hands down? One new pick-up and the team goes from a top 10 team to National Champions. I have seen the Bomb Squad pitcher and she is really strong, same situation playing 14u and then dropping down to 12u her age group. Does this (CTS) or now Power Surge monster compare to the Bomb Squad kid? Anyone know where one could see this young super star play?

She's strong, and she can throw and throw if you need her to, but she's not in Blanco's league, IMO.

I would say she is hands down better than B. Squad pitcher. We have faced both and lost to both by one run.

As an FYI, I am not even looking at speed like most people. I am comparing the two by quality of pitch, control, reliability of pitch at any given count and demeanor on the field. If you really want to compare take into consideration the defense/offense behind both pitchers.

I don't see a comparion. BTW, I asked my kid whose a pretty decent hitter :lol: .

WOW!!! Hands down really!!!Coming from someone who lost to them both, your saying Bomb Squad's pitcher (IMO VERY GOOD) and defence has alot of work to do and Power Surge girl can run circles around her? I really enjoy watching good pitchers work and Bomb squad pitcher can get the job done, I guess I will have to bring my bag of popcorn and watch this Power(house) Surge kid play. Any idea when and where we can see this kid play?

No Dip Sh**. Re-read my post. Neither have a lot of work to do and both are good but in IMO Ex-CTS girl is better. B. Squad kid has a better defense and offense surrounding her as opposed to CTS team.

The impact the CTS girl can make on any team is greater. You asked ;)
Popsof4

by Skarp » Wed May 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Popsof4 wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:I have not seen this kid play (heard good things) is she really going to bring home the gold hands down? One new pick-up and the team goes from a top 10 team to National Champions. I have seen the Bomb Squad pitcher and she is really strong, same situation playing 14u and then dropping down to 12u her age group. Does this (CTS) or now Power Surge monster compare to the Bomb Squad kid? Anyone know where one could see this young super star play?

She's strong, and she can throw and throw if you need her to, but she's not in Blanco's league, IMO.

I would say she is hands down better than B. Squad pitcher. We have faced both and lost to both by one run.

As an FYI, I am not even looking at speed like most people. I am comparing the two by quality of pitch, control, reliability of pitch at any given count and demeanor on the field. If you really want to compare take into consideration the defense/offense behind both pitchers.

I don't see a comparion. BTW, I asked my kid whose a pretty decent hitter :lol: .

WOW!!! Hands down really!!!Coming from someone who lost to them both, your saying Bomb Squad's pitcher (IMO VERY GOOD) and defence has alot of work to do and Power Surge girl can run circles around her? I really enjoy watching good pitchers work and Bomb squad pitcher can get the job done, I guess I will have to bring my bag of popcorn and watch this Power(house) Surge kid play. Any idea when and where we can see this kid play?

No Dip Sh**. Re-read my post. Neither have a lot of work to do and both are good but in IMO Ex-CTS girl is better. B. Squad kid has a better defense and offense surrounding her as opposed to CTS team.

You seem excited. Wrong, but excited.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Popsof4 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Skarp wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Skarp wrote:

:D
Popsof4

by hotwheels » Wed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm

How about this??? I'll take both on my team! Who gives a crap which girl is better? The fact is, both girls are very, very good pitchers. I've seen both pitch on numerous occasions at friendlies and tournaments and WOW for both girls.....Give Blanco's girl some credit! She is awesome! So is the CTS girl! Sign 'em up!
hotwheels

by Bucketcrusher61 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Popsof4 wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Skarp wrote:

Thats Mr. Dip Sh** to you, Go home and do what you do best (popstoearly) and work on #5 becuase you don't have a clue, you stated thats theres no comparison which to any intelligent reader means someone has some work to do. Maybe you should think before opening that pie hole, stupid is as stupid does pops.
Bucketcrusher61

by Popsof4 » Wed May 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Popsof4 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
Skarp wrote:

:D

Mr. Dip Sh**. You ask for an opinion then you add words to a post? Better to not ask if you may not like the answer. Popstoearly, I like that :lol: 5th one? your still not getting child support from me. Wasn't me. :ugeek:
Popsof4

by bronco28 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:46 pm

bugs wrote:Hey Bronco, since you know the future who is going to win the world series? I want to put my money down now as the odds are good in Vegas. Dang for that matter what will happen with the Swine Flu? What about the stock market? When will it be a good time to sell a house? Are we in danger of a major earthquake anytime soon? Must be nice to know the future as you do.

Hopefully you'll catch it and go away.

All I'm saying is that Scott has been known for his teams dissolving more and more as they get older. Check out his history. I have nothing against PS96 and hope they do win it all and represent San Diego at Nationals. I just don't think they will keep most of this same squad for too long.

If having an opinion means I can predict the future then so be it.
bronco28

by SoftballG » Fri May 08, 2009 7:25 am

Wow didn't know a single 12u kid could have such a following, she must be something special..
SoftballG

by Blind Squirrel » Fri May 08, 2009 7:41 am

SoftballG wrote:Wow didn't know a single 12u kid could have such a following, she must be something special..

And the odds are, she is getting far more attention now than she will be getting in a few years. Sorry but that is reality. Seen it play out so, so many times. I've enjoyed seeing it happen to some star struck 12U parents, saddened to see it happen to others who didn't feel the need to broadcast to the world how great Susie is ... at playing 12U!

John
Last edited by Blind Squirrel on Mon May 11, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by darkaspain » Mon May 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Ironically, after an error she had throwing to 3 (which gave USA A the lead 1-0) in HB. Stan laying into her to the point of tears, she just so happened to "transition" back to a 12U team. Now CTS getting blown out in round robin saturdays. hmmm
darkaspain

PreviousNext

Return to CA