by TheCloser » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

What a raffle!
Attachments
TPS - Private Label Cigs.JPG
TPS - Private Label Cigs.JPG (7.17 KiB) Viewed 3775 times
TheCloser

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

TheCloser wrote:But we can beat sorry arse ARIZONA!!! :D

Well none of the Arizona teams are going...so how would you know..?, but you keep talking about what happened 6 months ago blah blah...

What's really wrong Closer..??

You obviously hate Arizona...woman leave you for another woman while you were listening too Gordon Lightfoot sing Carefree Highway..??
Maybe it was 83 at that Scorpions concert when they sang Arizona..??

Fact is Arizona has 4 very good " A" teams from great organizations and have always represented well..

Also by your own account..AA's just aren't that good..? , since they beat an Arizona team by 1 run and gave up the only run allowed to another AZ team..?
I happen to think they are an excellent team and will represent well...

Also your stab at playing podunk teams in the Sparkler..??

Might want to look at that list of team going to Nationals...have fun pounding on some " B " teams...I'll be rooting for you...and yes the SoCal teams will dominate
THE MAD-DOG99

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Thanks for the support. :lol:
I don't believe in fate, I believe in odds!
TheCloser

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm

THE MAD-DOG99 wrote:
TheCloser wrote:But we can beat sorry arse ARIZONA!!! :D

Well none of the Arizona teams are going...so how would you know..?, but you keep talking about what happened 6 months ago blah blah...

What's really wrong Closer..??

You obviously hate Arizona...woman leave you for another woman while you were listening too Gordon Lightfoot sing Carefree Highway..??
Maybe it was 83 at that Scorpions concert when they sang Arizona..??

Fact is Arizona has 4 very good " A" teams from great organizations and have always represented well..

Also by your own account..AA's just aren't that good..? , since they beat an Arizona team by 1 run and gave up the only run allowed to another AZ team..?
I happen to think they are an excellent team and will represent well...

Also your stab at playing podunk teams in the Sparkler..??

Might want to look at that list of team going to Nationals...have fun pounding on some " B " teams...I'll be rooting for you...and yes the SoCal teams will dominate

AA's is a solid team. I'm sure they just played down to the level of their competition for one game. That's what happens, kids get complacent.
TheCloser

by HAMMER » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THE TRAIN IS COMING BETTER GET OF THE THE FREAKING TRACKS SO CAL ! HEADHUNTERS ARE HEADED YOUR WAY AND THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE ! :o :o :o :o
HAMMER

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Yea ,

The Arizona pitcher struck out 15...but pretty sure the AA girls went up with plastic bats and blind folds on...

You're truly an idiot..!!!
THE MAD-DOG99

by HAMMER » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

THE MAD-DOG99 wrote:Yea ,

The Arizona pitcher struck out 15...but pretty sure the AA girls went up with plastic bats and blind folds on...

That is a good one ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAMMER

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

THE MAD-DOG99 wrote:Yea ,

Like I said, lack of focus. They knew they were on vacation in beautiful CO and took a game off. At the end of the day, they won. That's all that matters scoreboard hurts but ugly game or not you lost. :D

It's ok, the first rule to recovery is to accept that you lost. The Dodgers were close last year and couple pitches here and there and we're in the World Series, should've, would've, could've.
TheCloser

by HAMMER » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

This was posted on LA. site after they ran into TPS at USFA Nat's in the championship game.
The score was 13-1 TPS ! Good luck So Cal !

HOTSHOTS- OUR TEAM TOOK A LOT FROM TPS 98 - THE COMPETITION FROM THAT TEAM WAS NOT AT ALL WHAT I HAD ANTICIPATED- I FIGURED THEY WOULD BE A CLOSER MATCHUP TO TEXAS STING - THAT WAS NOT CORRECT- NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE STRESS FROM WATCHING OUR GIRLS GET HAMMERED BY TPS WAS A BIT MUCH- THE GIRLS FROM TPS WERE ABSOLUTELY HUGE COMPARED TO OUR GIRLS- ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WAS LARGER THAN MY HUSBAND- THAT WAS JUST CRAZY- I'M NOT SURE WHAT THEY FEED THOSE GALS IN TEXAS BUT THEY'RE BUILT LIKE TANKS. AT ANY RATE GOOD JOB HOTSHOTS - YOU MADE US PROUD.
HAMMER

by TheCloser » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm going to have to talk to J about what kind of supplements he's supplying his girls. I thought we were getting better stuff out of TJ but may have to reroute my supply through Juarez.
TheCloser

PreviousNext

Return to CA