Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

surf city updates

by KLFC96 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Eduardo wrote:A 12 month suspension is pretty harsh, especially when one coach has apologized on this site and is taking corrective action. The other coach is wiping her hands clean of any responsibility. And what about the umpires for not taking control of an obvious out of control situation.

My sources told me she called everyone personally and apologized.
KLFC96

by weekend4trvl » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 pm

KLFC96 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:Okay we are on the final stretch.
I have heard from a reliable source that both teams involved in the Surf City Tourney scuffle have been suspended from any Surf City Tourney for one year. Not just the teams but the coaching staff as well. The suspension will follow the coaches for 12 months no matter where they are coaching. Surf City Tourneys are not taking any sides and feel that both teams are at fault. Everyone should learn from this and move forward in a positive direction. With that being said please lets move on and make your next post something constructive,
Thanks and have a great fastpitch week

This is truly sad, I think those kids shouldn't get punish for two adults actions. I think the Surf City committee should take another look at the situation. Maybe band the two parents involved, its not the kids fault. We as parents we should at least stick up for the kids no matter what organization you belong too and call the Tournament Directors and demand he or she reconsider his or her actions. Remember their are 28 to 30 girls combine who will suffer.

Please...the girls will not suffer ,they are so over it by now. Next year they can play in Hemet why the rest of enjoy the HBSC. If we didn't tell the girls about the Surf City Classic they would never know it existed...As for the parents and coaches...a weekend in Hemet is punishment enough.
weekend4trvl

by Iluvblue » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Actually Gary is very nice, but he darn sure isnt going to worry about some parents calling him and trying to tell him how to run his tournaments. That was my point.

Nor should he. he has been around long enough to know how to handle his tournaments without outside advice.
Iluvblue

by ocdad » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorry HB community, I didn't follow the rules on this one, but can you blame me...I got to page 33 and just couldn't take it anymore, my head is about to explode :mrgreen: :lol:

Is this over yet? :?:

Sounds like a bad situation, great example to remind us all that we all need to keep everything in perspective. Every time the top teams play it is a heated battle, but if you are truly in this for the girls you will do what is best for them and let them play and enjoy the game. Win, lose or draw it is always a learning experience for them. Saw enough $0.02 thought mine couldn't hurt will leave out my opinion seems like there has been enough of them.
ocdad

by Ace » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:51 pm

I have heard from a reliable source that both teams involved in the Surf City Tourney scuffle have been suspended from any Surf City Tourney for one year. Not just the teams but the coaching staff as well. The suspension will follow the coaches for 12 months no matter where they are coaching. Surf City Tourneys are not taking any sides and feel that both teams are at fault. Everyone should learn from this and move forward in a positive direction. With that being said please lets move on and make your next post something constructive,

The funniest thing is that since the Angels removed this dad from their team, he will probably take his daughter to a team that is NOT banned for a year, so He is the ONLY one still able to participate in Surf City Tournaments! HAHAHAHAHA :o
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by flyball » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Ace wrote:

The funniest thing is that since the Angels removed this dad from their team, he will probably take his daughter to a team that is NOT banned for a year, so He is the ONLY one still able to participate in Surf City Tournaments! HAHAHAHAHA :o

YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY????....BOY, REALLY CONSTRUCTIVE ACE...I DON'T THINK THEY ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT...
flyball

by Skarp » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm

flyball wrote:
Ace wrote:

YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY????....BOY, REALLY CONSTRUCTIVE ACE...I DON'T THINK THEY ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT...

Actually, that is pretty damn funny.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by KLFC96 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Skarp wrote:
flyball wrote:
Ace wrote:

Actually, that is pretty damn funny.

Yeah I heard he ran from the parking lot all the way to the snack bar where the Rebels parents were knock over two women "unfortunate" but got his ass whip like Rodney King did.
KLFC96

by KLFC96 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Hey KFC,
You are an asshat!
What does your post have to do with anything other than rehashing this twaddle?

I'm not rehashing anything he got his ass whip!!
Look who decided to join the party!! Is that your 8 year old holding the Jack Daniels bottle in your profile pic?
Don't be ashamed.(like father like son) Call this number get some help!! (661) 322-4025 scumbag
Last edited by KLFC96 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KLFC96

by It's me! » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm

PLEASE STOP
It's me!

PreviousNext

Return to CA