Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by amerpast1 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Spoken like a true man jose. Good Luck to you and your Team. AP
amerpast1

by ontheblack » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 am

American Pastime 97 B+

After watching this team over the weekend at the Cruisers friendly, I think they are at least an A-.
ontheblack

by bracketologist » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 am

17chema wrote:Brackey,

I didn't realize that my posting was going to create such a riot, I apologize, you are doing a great job. I was simply trying to give my girls the props they deserved, they are a good group of kids that sooner or later will be making a name for themselves which will ultimately eliminate the need for "self promotion".

All teams on your rankings are very good and I certainly did not intend to offend any one of them. Keep up the good work!.

Jose
So Cal Stingers

No problem Jose, you have a very good team and a little self promotion never hurt anyone.... Just last year there was a riot on the Bucket over the self promotion by the Corona Eliminators 94 14u team...... it didn't seem to hurt them as they finished 3rd at ASA Nationals. ;)
bracketologist

by Iron Ballls » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 am

ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

After watching this team over the weekend at the Cruisers friendly, I think they are at least an A-.

This team is pretty close to the top 4-5 teams, I think Bracky is right with his comments. They did beat up the # 1 for BB-Ray this past weekend. I also watched BB-Snow play BB-Ray and Snow hit the #3 or #4 very hard but again made some very routine errors and looked sloppy IMO, Ray hit pretty good as well not sure who won but I know it was alot to alot. BB-Ray still looks to be the best most of the time, maybe going through the motions a little bit. FC 98 also looked very good this weekend and so did SD aztecs, they might be the sleeper that no one is talking about. Very solid..

Your comment on AP is probably right on as they are a very good team. Still think in watching the top teams, any given day the top 5-6 will beat each other and go back & forth as it does not look like one team is that far ahead as of yet.....
Iron Ballls

by SoCal Breakers » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 am

Bracky that Double Play 97 team is a pretty good team. Punishers CF made a game saving catch with two outs in last inning to beat them.
SoCal Breakers

by Phantom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 am

Iron Ballls wrote:
ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

This team is pretty close to the top 4-5 teams, I think Bracky is right with his comments. They did beat up the # 1 for BB-Ray this past weekend. I also watched BB-Snow play BB-Ray and Snow hit the #3 or #4 very hard but again made some very routine errors and looked sloppy IMO, Ray hit pretty good as well not sure who won but I know it was alot to alot. BB-Ray still looks to be the best most of the time, maybe going through the motions a little bit. FC 98 also looked very good this weekend and so did SD aztecs, they might be the sleeper that no one is talking about. Very solid..

Your comment on AP is probably right on as they are a very good team. Still think in watching the top teams, any given day the top 5-6 will beat each other and go back & forth as it does not look like one team is that far ahead as of yet.....

uuuuhh..what game were you watching? or you have your report wrong, maybe you have snow and ray confused? maybe it was snows 3 and 4 who pitched against ray? since ray hit them both pretty hard and rays pitcher had about 10 strike-outs? ray looked sloppy and made some routine errors all day, and correct me if im wrong but I think it was ray 9 to snow 5? it was clear who won

anybody have a report from AP vs BB-ray game? I missed that game but it sounds like I shouldnt have :?
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by pitcher97mom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

AP 5 BB-Ray 2

Both had their #1's pitching but AP really connected and were hitting very well!

So very proud that our girls could come out and not be intimidated! They came to play and they showed what they can do!

:D
pitcher97mom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 am

pitcher97mom wrote:AP 5 BB-Ray 2

Both had their #1's pitching but AP really connected and were hitting very well!

So very proud that our girls could come out and not be intimidated! They came to play and they showed what they can do!

:D

good job AP 8-)

its nice to see more teams in the mix instead of just one dominating team
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by Iron Ballls » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 am

Phantom wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

uuuuhh..what game were you watching? or you have your report wrong, maybe you have snow and ray confused? maybe it was snows 3 and 4 who pitched against ray? since ray hit them both pretty hard and rays pitcher had about 10 strike-outs? ray looked sloppy and made some routine errors all day, and correct me if im wrong but I think it was ray 9 to snow 5? it was clear who won

anybody have a report from AP vs BB-ray game? I missed that game but it sounds like I shouldnt have :?

pretty clear on this as I have watched both teams, I think it was both #3's for both teams but that does not matter does it?? Rays did have some k's to start the game but the game I watched they took it to her for the last few innings. Not saying anything by this just watched the game, I was told 9-8 but does that even matter. I thought snow looked awful on D, Ray only seemed to have very minor errors on that game. I watched all the AP game as well, those girls came out and hit the # 1 pretty hard, again just a friendly but shows they can play with everybody. If you look at my comment it was not bashing anyone just stating how I thought AP is a force to be aware of. And we know you all ready know how the game went w AP vs Ray you were in the stands watching ur DD...... :roll:
Iron Ballls

by heartthegame » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 am

Iron Ballls wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Iron Ballls wrote:
ontheblack wrote:
American Pastime 97 B+

pretty clear on this as I have watched both teams, I think it was both #3's for both teams but that does not matter does it?? Rays did have some k's to start the game but the game I watched they took it to her for the last few innings. Not saying anything by this just watched the game, I was told 9-8 but does that even matter. I thought snow looked awful on D, Ray only seemed to have very minor errors on that game. I watched all the AP game as well, those girls came out and hit the # 1 pretty hard, again just a friendly but shows they can play with everybody. If you look at my comment it was not bashing anyone just stating how I thought AP is a force to be aware of. And we know you all ready know how the game went w AP vs Ray you were in the stands watching ur DD...... :roll:

Hey Iron Balls you forgot the last word to your sentence......PITCH! :o :roll: :roll: :? :shock: :oops: :roll:
"When one man, (or young lady) for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he (she) has no right to keep it to himself (herself)."
International Explorer, Jacques Cousteau
heartthegame

PreviousNext

Return to CA