Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

CA

Wildcats 12u Coaches Rankings Updated July 2013

by ProfoundIndifference » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 pm

MSSOFTBALL wrote:We all know CA, So Cal A's and BB Moore will beat Breakers at PGF when playing their #1 line up. Only you (OCWM) would go that route. Not sure what teams you have been watching.


We all know? Did BB Moore not play their #1 line up in Fresno when they lost to the Breakers? Do the CA Angels only have one pitcher? The only one they didn't pitch against the Breakers that led to the 16-0 defeat? So you are disrespecting the BB Moore and CA coaching for these miscalculations? Or just saying they were holding back for the Big One?!

I would loved to have had my DD on any of these teams, and actually tried to get her on a couple, but . . . wasn't meant to be.

Still, Nationals happens for a reason. To decide? So maybe step back from the chest thumping until August 4th.
ProfoundIndifference
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:26 am

by jbat13 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Good luck to all teams @ PGF and may you continue to enjoy the journey.

Safe travels to everyone.

8-)
jbat13
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 am

by joaquinjunior » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:08 pm

amen
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:04 pm

by booyahballer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am

Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!
booyahballer
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:00 am

by JustPlayTheGame » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:10 pm

booyahballer wrote:Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!


Booyahballer - Interesting that you would consider Breakers-Steele and OCBB-Moore "cinderalla teams" that just might "upset" SoCal A's. Quite arrogant IMO, especially given that the A's haven't played Breakers or OCBB in a long time, at Colo Sparkler (14u) A's finished 25th while OC
BB's finished 5th, and one of the A's fine pitchers may be out with a knee injury. Regardless of the SoCal chest-thumping, like I said before, the Arizona Suncats may be the team to beat at PGF. Prove me wrong: Best of luck to the SoCal teams!
JustPlayTheGame
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:28 am

by tbjd33 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:30 pm

JustPlayTheGame wrote:
booyahballer wrote:Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!


Booyahballer - Interesting that you would consider Breakers-Steele and OCBB-Moore "cinderalla teams" that just might "upset" SoCal A's. Quite arrogant IMO, especially given that the A's haven't played Breakers or OCBB in a long time, at Colo Sparkler (14u) A's finished 25th while OC
BB's finished 5th, and one of the A's fine pitchers may be out with a knee injury. Regardless of the SoCal chest-thumping, like I said before, the Arizona Suncats may be the team to beat at PGF. Prove me wrong: Best of luck to the SoCal teams!



I guess we'll see what happens this week... From experience the chest pumping usually doesn't help much. All the teams mentioned are very good and a few are powerful.

That's why they play the game!!
tbjd33
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 am

by booyahballer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 am

tbjd33 wrote:
JustPlayTheGame wrote:
booyahballer wrote:Good luck to all the teams! We will be out at PGF, looking forward to some good competition and great games. Can't see anyone taking it from So Cal A's but who knows, maybe a cinderella team could come and pull the upset.....I think any of the top 7 teams could be a spoiler. I mean, these ARE 12 year old girls :o GOOD LUCK!


Booyahballer - Interesting that you would consider Breakers-Steele and OCBB-Moore "cinderalla teams" that just might "upset" SoCal A's. Quite arrogant IMO, especially given that the A's haven't played Breakers or OCBB in a long time, at Colo Sparkler (14u) A's finished 25th while OC
BB's finished 5th, and one of the A's fine pitchers may be out with a knee injury. Regardless of the SoCal chest-thumping, like I said before, the Arizona Suncats may be the team to beat at PGF. Prove me wrong: Best of luck to the SoCal teams!


I guess we'll see what happens this week... From experience the chest pumping usually doesn't help much. All the teams mentioned are very good and a few are powerful.

That's why they play the game!!

I never called out anyone as the Cinderella teams but IMO those are Artesia Punishers and Firecrackers Araujo and possibly AZ Suncats.( Ya many tend to automatically think the So Cal teams are best). The favorites seem to unanimously be So Cal A's, Corona Angels, Breakers-Steele and OCBB_Moore... so no surprise if any of those take it. BUT personally think that Punishers, Suncats and Firecrackers Araujo are solid enough to make a run for it...and make it to the ship making it that much more exciting huh? They would definitely get the underdog support.
So no chest thumping here so y'all can relax and just let the cards fall as they may be. Good luck
booyahballer
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:00 am

by Baller » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Looks like SCA's and the Suncats in the ship. Where the hell has Wildcat been with updates?
Baller
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:37 pm

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Baller wrote:Looks like SCA's and the Suncats in the ship. Where the hell has Wildcat been with updates?


Moved on to 14U :mrgreen:
I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.
- Baba O'Riley
User avatar
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 pm

by SouthPaw_Dad » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Baller wrote:Looks like SCA's and the Suncats in the ship. Where the hell has Wildcat been with updates?


Embarrased maybe even hidding? Dont get me wrong I appreciate her efforts even with the lack of transparency and objectivity.

Congrats to all the teams who proved OCWildcatMom so very very wrong.
SouthPaw_Dad
"If it ain't Left - It ain't Right"
User avatar
SouthPaw_Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to CA