Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Gold Scores/Beaumont ?

by PDad » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am

Chuck wrote:According to the So Cal ASA website, both Power Surge and the A's are listed as gold. I think it is inevitable that practically every team that participated in the gold classifiers will be allowed to qualify for gold nationals at Hemet this June. Otherwise stated, the gold classification tournaments will prove to be nothing more than a money maker for So Cal ASA!

Where do you see Power Surge listed as a gold team? I only see them in the lists of tournament teams.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ps18gold » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 am

I told you that you guys would know before I did.

I got word yesterday, about 2:30 pm that, our protest was going to be upheld and the game against the AA's would be declared a forfeit.

Power Surge Gold 7 - 0 win. We are classified Gold and the AA's should be refigured into that fill-in list. Whether they are at the top and have already been added to the 50 Gold teams, or So Cal ASA hasn't yet changed their lists, I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for the vigilance and funny commentary.

See ya on the field!!

Freddy
ps18gold

by loladog 23 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 am

Why would AA be refigured? If they used an ineligible player wouldn't they be DQ'd from the tourney? Or every game she played in would have had to be protested in the appropriate time period?
loladog 23

Previous

Return to CA