Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

The Umpire Corner

Altering Field

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by jonriv » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Is the South High team known as the "Miners"?
User avatar
jonriv
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 am
Location: Connecticut

by as the world turns » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:26 pm

jonriv wrote:Is the South High team known as the "Miners"?

wow
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
User avatar
as the world turns
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:54 am

by jonriv » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:00 am

as the world turns wrote:
jonriv wrote:Is the South High team known as the "Miners"?

wow



or perhaps the "Golddiggers"? I've got more :D
User avatar
jonriv
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 am
Location: Connecticut

by eddiez577 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm

jonriv wrote:
as the world turns wrote:
jonriv wrote:Is the South High team known as the "Miners"?

wow



or perhaps the "Golddiggers"? I've got more :D

The Undertakers :lol:
eddiez577
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:56 am

by 4s dad » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Possible future headlines?

"Batter burrows to the mound after being hit by pitch."

"Pitchers walks in winning run after batter digs 5 foot hole in batter's box."
4s dad
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 2:35 pm

by jonriv » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Gravediggers
User avatar
jonriv
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 am
Location: Connecticut

by eclipse09 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:28 pm

4s dad wrote:Possible future headlines?

"Batter burrows to the mound after being hit by pitch."

"Pitchers walks in winning run after batter digs 5 foot hole in batter's box."


"What a comeback, Miners dig themselves out of a hole!"
eclipse09
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:04 am

Previous

Return to The Umpire Corner