Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Umpire Corner

ASA Non - Approved Bat List ( 2012 update ? )

Rule question? Get it answered here.

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 am

The ASA site shows no update for for Non - Approved Bats since 1-5-11 ... Are there no updates or am I not looking in the correct place ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by MTR » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:The ASA site shows no update for for Non - Approved Bats since 1-5-11 ... Are there no updates or am I not looking in the correct place ?

This list is updated as required. There are no given time lines or periods upon which this would change or be updated.
MTR

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 pm

MTR wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:The ASA site shows no update for for Non - Approved Bats since 1-5-11 ... Are there no updates or am I not looking in the correct place ?

This list is updated as required. There are no given time lines or periods upon which this would change or be updated.

Ahh ... That makes sense ... I was just making sure I wasn't missing something ... Well, something that I didn't already know I was missing ... ;)
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Return to The Umpire Corner