Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

Monster Mash - Lil Saints comments..

by ddgoesyardalot » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Much agreed, If most of you put the kind of time you spend in here griping about one antoher, to develop your dd dg etc....they would be playing at the next level and you wouldnt have anything to gripe about...haha.....remember, your coach usually has about 4 hours a week with the girls, you have every other night to be hitting fly balla, grounders etc...GOOD pitchers throw
2-4 times a week and practice, why are they the Good ones? They practice away from practice...

Make love not war, I seems as if it has been a long time for some of you, remember what got your girls here to begin with. PRACTICE making another one.....
ddgoesyardalot

by artomatic » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:37 pm

ddgoesyardalot wrote:Much agreed, If most of you put the kind of time you spend in here griping about one antoher, to develop your dd dg etc....they would be playing at the next level and you wouldnt have anything to gripe about...haha.....remember, your coach usually has about 4 hours a week with the girls, you have every other night to be hitting fly balla, grounders etc...GOOD pitchers throw
2-4 times a week and practice, why are they the Good ones? They practice away from practice...

Make love not war, I seems as if it has been a long time for some of you, remember what got your girls here to begin with. PRACTICE making another one.....

English please.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tai2000 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm

I think he's saying that some people spent more time "doing it" they would be too busy to post silly arguements, plus everyone would be happier because they were getting some and wouldn't have so much rage to post...

does that about sum it up? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help. -Hank Aaron
tai2000

by JimHenry » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 am

Whatever your issue is with any one idividual I do not see how you can apply these statements upon an entire organization. Like it or not the Lil Saints are one of the top if not the top organization in Arizona.

I believe this is their 34th consecutive year of operation.
They have enabled well over 200 young women to achieve their dream of playing collegiate softball.
Many of their former players are now coaching from high school all the way up thru college.
The Lil Saints were one of the first 29 teams invitied to participate in the newly formed 18u Gold division.
They have a great many top 10 and top 3 finishes at ASA nationals over the years.
For many many years if any college coach wanted information on any player from Arizona they would call Dick and he would generously provide the needed information even if the player did not play for the Saints.

Yes they have had some rough years lately and their teams are not what they once were but they still sign their seniors and work hard as an organization for their players. They still have a national recognized name and still draw recruiters to their games.

In short keep your issues with the person and dont extend them to the other hard working players, parents and coaches of any organization.
Play With Honor
JimHenry

by ca native » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 am

You people in Arizona need to stop complaining about what boards you can and can't get on.
This game is about your Daughters and not you!!! To say the girls don't look at this stuff your your wrong, had a girl on my daughters team tell me that she started a screen name. So lets get over the bitching and teach your daughters to play softball!!!

And no i'm not from Arizona!!!
ca native

Previous

Return to AZ