Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

The Issue with Polls

by Smiley » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:24 am

I have seen all of the rankings from everyone, but frankly I don't think you all realize how important it is for my daughter's team to be recognized as great. You all also fail to see that my daughter is the best of the best and that based on the three or so coaches my daughter has had, her current coach is the most awesomest. So I am going to start a completely objective poll.

Here is how it will work. I will post an email address that in no way identifies myself, my daughter, or her team. I will ask coaches, parents, and fans to send in their votes for best team, best coach, best 97 pitcher, best 97 hitter, etc. Then I will secretly go through them myself. Nobody else will know how many people responded, what they said, or anything more than what I choose to disclose.

Then, I will unveil the tabulated results. I might even have some of my other user names check my work so that they can independently validate the accuracy of my poll in their own posts. Amazingly, the voters collectively are going to confirm exactly what I think is true regarding my daughter, her team, and her coach. Then you trolls will be unable to argue with my opinions, because they will be a reflection of the combined observations of the softball community, rather than just my own biased agenda.

Stay tuned AZ softball community. I will be posting this soon. This is going to be super. I am a genius.
Smiley

by AZ Bomber » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: I appreciate your humor and accuracy. Though we should just let the guy be, leave him alone, he needs no help in creating enemies.
AZ Bomber

by Smiley » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:14 am

I will stop as soon as I can attend a tournament without finding marketing stuff on my car. :lol:
Smiley

by smiles101 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:34 am

You are no better than whom you speek of. If you don't like what he is doing then why do you continual read his board. Move on and talk about softball. :D
smiles101

by MAD-DOG99 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Actually he is better, because he has never claimed to be be someone he's not..

Probably the reason he looks over there , is the same reason I do...

Amusement at it's finest....

Hello myself, why thank you myself, well, I think we should all thank myself, myself, thanks for

the wonderful job myself is doing.... :lol: oh by the way, I am not really myself...
MAD-DOG99

by jefe » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 pm

MAD-DOG99 wrote:Actually he is better, because he has never claimed to be be someone he's not..

Hello myself, why thank you myself, well, I think we should all thank myself, myself, thanks for

the wonderful job myself is doing.... :lol: oh by the way, I am not really myself...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

indubitably.
jefe

by AZ Bomber » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:00 pm

MAD-DOG99 wrote:Actually he is better, because he has never claimed to be be someone he's not..

I know I said we need to let him be.......but........I just read an old thread on 516 inches, where the named individual held a conversation with himself under his different user names, it was hilarious!! Why do I need comedy like this in my life :lol: :lol: :lol:
AZ Bomber

by MAD-DOG99 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 pm

With the season rapidly approaching , I just wanted to explain how the rankings will be done...!!

1. If the # 1 team beats the # 2 team, they will remain the # 1 team.

2. If the # 2 team beats the # 1 team , they will then be considered the new # 1 team.

3. If the # 3 team beats #1 and #2 , they will be the # 1, but if # 3 only beats # 2 and then
loses to # 1 , it will default to see if # 2 played better than # 3 , but not as good as # 1.

After # 3 , it gets a little crazy and doesn't really need to be explained.

Teams will be awarded as follows :

1 point for showing up
2 points for playing
3 points for scoring a run
4 points for a perfect sacrifice bunt and a bunch of different catagories that I make up
along the way up to 15 points for a win.

I have also enlisted a family in Winslow to verify the point talley sheet that I fax to them after every tournament.

Any discrepancies or arguments about the rankings after being reviewed by the named parties will then be forwarded to my mother for a final decision.

Hope I get it right, thanks for your support throughout the year.
MAD-DOG99

by minipolitico » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 pm

I don't see any problem with the point system that was created. It will obviously show that the Aints are the best team at all levels. My kid will dominate all levels, and she is the greatest to ever play the game.

Enough said. I rule the softball world.
minipolitico

by MAD-DOG99 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 am

MAD-DOG99

Next

Return to AZ