Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

Dynasty 97 now CM Cobras?

by MAD-DOG99 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:32 am

:lol: Not really sure if you are serious, playing or just starting trouble,frankly don't really care because the point was missed completely.This is not the site for the "juicy gossip", simply the facts and straight up talk.That is the problem with the boring site,the MO is always the same.Conversation that is controlled, contrived and manipulated to goofys will.Start a gossip thread to keep everyone from falling asleep, come in half way to save the day saying "hey lets talk softball" and then come in as a moderator to shut it down. Funny stuff if you ask me.

It is the same with any softball talk...!!!
There is no complete talk about tourneys or age groups simply because he doesn't know anything out of his own little world because he doesn't care.Doesn't even really know about 14's except what he wants to know.That is the reason for the best of the maybe awards.
No unbiased person to give facts when people give shout outs to their teams which they do and frankly should do.Everyone is proud of their kids and their teams, but it is fun to set a standard of having rankings and having goals even just for the fun of it.

Was the same with having to do away with the 14 rankings because the opinion was biased and instead of just fessing up about it, we just continued with the lies." i'm not him, i'm not a homer, blah blah.To also post and take smileys comments out of context are funny too, he said all along that he liked the idea of rankings , but knew the opinion would be biased. When it went to far , smiley called him out on it, knowing that it was in fact he doing the rankings and that there was no 'coaches comments'...played them, great pitcher etc lol.
Must admit, I never heard the term "terrific spins" used so many times.

Thats why he left, even funnier, there was no "rage" ever on heybucket.Just real comments from real people, but somebody got mad because he got caught with his pants down.
Great reason to start your own forum, this way no one can argue with you.

Thats the point that is missed IMO, the whole idea is to have lively opiniated conversation about your favorite team etc.You can have a bit of fun giving the other person grief but you can keep it fun and interesting at the same time.

Which reminds me on a side note, smiley I will take your bet ..Team Az against Fever 96.
Fever in 4 ...Team Az beat the 12u Bees 5-1 including 3 unearned runs and yes all the kids were batting from the right side lol and all the kids were playing pretty much their normal spots. Great team no doubt, but Fever is still in the top 3.

Pick on Fever all you want and yes I know you say nice things about them too, but they will qualify and go to Nationals. Same with the Fever defenders, state your case and stick to it, don't get mad and run away.

Covering all the bases while we are at it. There are a ton of great 97's but IMO, no 1 kid is that much greater than the rest.They are all great in their own way.Funny, same goes for 1 kid, kid is a great ball player and a great 97.Don't need to continue to talk her up, she can hold her own, no more, no less, maybe if you just acknowledged other kids too ?

Sorry, couldn't sleep and thought I would chime in. Also I am sorry for not doing my usual double space and great use of ellipses.........

Obviously your choice what you want to do. Just find it silly to post info and then come back and delete your post or edit it.Love to hear everyones opinion and hopefully give info and rank teams accordingly.

Thanks for listening
MAD-DOG99

by yourkiddingme » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:59 am

I think it's time to get it straight about Politico. 1st off I am a close friend of his and have to say he does not view AZ posts or respond since his conversation with UNO and the deletion of the Politico topic. He has moved on since then and will not be happy I am posting this. He tells everyone to move on and don't worry about the trashing since that's just what they do and it means nothing but I can't be quiet anymore.

1) politico does not = besthitterin14u if your going to accuse get it right
2) How much money & time has Mad dog99 or any of you bashing politico put into softball and the girls this year? politico has donated THOUSANDS of $$$ this season and time who else has done that?
3) Mad dog and others here are writing politico talks about his kid on 43, where that's not true maybe you are all just jealous of his kid because she's a good kid and works harder than most including my own.
4) There are not real people on 43 I guess politico and us his friends have registered over 1,400 times. lol
5) To Mad dog and the rest of you I guess you NEVER come over to 43.com to read. lol
6) Rankings politico was more than happy to give it up. 43 is going the way of BRACKY does in Socal so here on Heybucket you are saying that's not the way to do it. lol you can still give your opinions like they do in Socal here.
7) 43 has taken on a direction different from Heybucket and there is room for all kinds of softball discussion 43FT and the people who started it (Mad dog99 being one of them) decided it was the place without all the bashing.

And lastly for those of you that don't believe all this politico has saved all the texts from the beginning of 43 between himself & Mad dog99 and has showed me them and made me a believer and will show UNO when he runs into him in CA if the bashing does not cease over here. It's one thing to make talk about substance another thing to trash someone who is doing more for softball in his community than any of you are willing to do other than criticize.

if you want to be over here that's fine 43FT is growing and moving forward without you. Get a life over here and just move on already because all you are proving is why politico moved on along with a whole lot of others.

Sorry if this gets back to you, Politico, but I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.
yourkiddingme

by MAD-DOG99 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Funny stuff. Feel free to personally call me with any questions.
MAD-DOG99

by biggun » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:27 pm

yes, i was joking. how to get white pants clean is a valid question, and one ive asked myself.
if this isnt the place for "gossip" then why do you go on incessantly about politco? :o
biggun

by MAD-DOG99 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Ur an idiot like the other poster ur hero refuses to stop the nonsense and the lies spreading bs about me. Funny when I know the whole story just tell him to tell the truth for once in his life. I will let it go and I give uno permission to delete every thread if he llkes.
MAD-DOG99

by biggun » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 pm

WOW! dont know him, dont know you, dont care to either as juvenile as you both are. take it out on someone who cares, but my advice....CALM DOWN its children playing sports. bwahahaha :x :lol:
biggun

by GreenMachine » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:48 am

I think these ticky tacky posts are because softball really hasn't gotten into full swing (get it) yet. We will have a bunch to talk about very soon. So everyone just get along please.

As for white pants a mom on my last team told us that if you scotch guard the pants before you wear them they don't stain.
GreenMachine

Previous

Return to AZ