Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

Morgan "MoMo" McCallum Verbally Commits to Kentucky!

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by Firecrackers-DFW » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm

It gives me great pleasure to announce Morgan McCallum's verbal commitment to the #12th Ranked Kentucky Wildcats!

Morgan has been one of the hardest working athletes under my guidance! All the hard work on and off the field for the last five years has paid off. Congrats Kelly, Brandi, Cody, Morgan and Chase! It's been awesome to be around all of you through Morgan's developmental softball career.

Coach Lawson at Kentucky will be receiving an all around complete player, a dedicated athlete and committed family as well. Kentucky receives one of our most athletic player that will help continue their winning ways!

Congrats McCallums!!! Job well done!!! Welcome to the SEC...
Firecrackers-DFW

by BAM2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Way to Go MoMo, Always fun watching you play hard, Now your parents and Us can hang out in the SEC.....
So Happy for you and your parents.
The Kumiyama's
Firecrackers-DFW wrote:It gives me great pleasure to announce Morgan McCallum's verbal commitment to the #12th Ranked Kentucky Wildcats!

Morgan has been one of the hardest working athletes under my guidance! All the hard work on and off the field for the last five years has paid off. Congrats Kelly, Brandi, Cody, Morgan and Chase! It's been awesome to be around all of you through Morgan's developmental softball career.

Coach Lawson at Kentucky will be receiving an all around complete player, a dedicated athlete and committed family as well. Kentucky receives one of our most athletic player that will help continue their winning ways!

Congrats McCallums!!! Job well done!!! Welcome to the SEC...
BAM2
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Who is Going Where