Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Who is Going Where

FC Sota - 2016 P Melanie Olmos - Oklahoma verbal!!!

Reached your goal? Tell us where you are playing.

by SoCalFiend » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Congratulations Mel-Mel on your verbal to Coach Gasso
and the Oklahoma Sooners!!! They are getting a real gem!!!

We are proud of you and your hardworking famly... you
certainly deserve it!!!!

Love,
Coach Anthony, Coach Joey, Coach Ron, your "diamond sisters" and the entire FCSota fam!!!

;)
SoCalFiend
Premium Member
Premium Member

by FIRECRACKERS18 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 pm

The Olmos Family would like to say thank you to the entire Firecracker Organization. Melanie is blessed to be a part of such a special organization and to play with some of the elite athletes in the nation. We are very thankful to Tony Rico, Norm Perez, Anthony Sota, Jorge Araujo, Coach Kenny and her coaches. With the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ, her parents are 100% confident Melanie will accomplish greatness, academically and athletically her years at the University of Oklahoma and learn to become a strong, well rounded and secure women and follow her dream in becoming a nurse.

Respectfully,

The Olmos Family

P.S. Thanks Mundo (THE CLOSER) for your kind words.
FIRECRACKERS18

by hotwheels » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 am

FIRECRACKERS18 wrote:The Olmos Family would like to say thank you to the entire Firecracker Organization. Melanie is blessed to be a part of such a special organization and to play with some of the elite athletes in the nation. We are very thankful to Tony Rico, Norm Perez, Anthony Sota, Jorge Araujo, Coach Kenny and her coaches. With the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ, her parents are 100% confident Melanie will accomplish greatness, academically and athletically her years at the University of Oklahoma and learn to become a strong, well rounded and secure women and follow her dream in becoming a nurse.

Respectfully,

The Olmos Family

Congratulations!!! Even though my kid is still in a cast from her pitch 2 Friday's ago :cry:
hotwheels

by pitcher97mom » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 am

Aw, congratulations Mel! Another gal I just love and my daughter enjoyed playing with a few years ago when starting out. Your hard work has paid off. Good luck as a future Sooner!

:D
pitcher97mom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheCloser » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

FIRECRACKERS18 wrote:The Olmos Family would like to say thank you to the entire Firecracker Organization. Melanie is blessed to be a part of such a special organization and to play with some of the elite athletes in the nation. We are very thankful to Tony Rico, Norm Perez, Anthony Sota, Jorge Araujo, Coach Kenny and her coaches. With the guidance of our Lord Jesus Christ, her parents are 100% confident Melanie will accomplish greatness, academically and athletically her years at the University of Oklahoma and learn to become a strong, well rounded and secure women and follow her dream in becoming a nurse.

Respectfully,

The Olmos Family

You got it bro! LOL

I still remember when she was still 8 and my DD and her were the two little ones working out with your older team at Bloomington HS. Damn, time flies!
TheCloser

Return to Who is Going Where