Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Jury Idiocy Comes to Montana

What's on your mind?

by Sam » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:34 pm

You have a unique perspective, Kate. I haven't been emotional about a single thing I've posted and haven't hurled any personal insults...but you perceive that TB has been the clearheaded one. He told me to GFY. Do you know what GFY means? TB doesn't like when his "facts" are challenged. He ignores the history of bat manufacturers in baseball and in softball of fighting changes to unjuice the bats. I originally posted my reply to TB solely to let everyone know that his perspective on this matter reflects his stake in the game....his business. His "facts" are questionable, at best, and produced by entities that are akin to playing rec baseball or gather sporadic data dependent upon individuals who gain nothing by reporting the data. I have no data either....ASA doesn't gather it. I suppose Bollinger could provide data on the number of claims they disallow....I know that it costs teams 50% more to insure teams with ASA than it did 5 years ago.

I imagine it is difficult for TB to sit down right now with all you guys kissing his behind.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions