Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

FACEMASKS!!!

What's on your mind?

by curveballerguy124 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Its not that hard to just slap a mask on the kids!!!! Next season I am mandating it for ALL my pitchers, they will hate me for it but I don't care!!!!!! I honestly feel after using one, and yes I use one now that I am able to let the ball fly much harder now with less fear of a comebacker. Honestly I feel it has improved my game,therefore I want my girls to pitch with that same feeling......

Let you know if I have any pitchers left after I break the news to them about the masks!!!
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:35 am

face masks can help protect you from pain.
Last edited by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sue Trubovitz, Turbo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:45 am

In the last few months I came upon one HS in the North East whose policy was that all infielders must wear a mask ... That's the first time I saw that ... I was looking for a new gig but did not interview at the school.
A few years (7) back I worked under a HS coach who is now at a D1 school ... At that time she forced her pitchers to NOT wear a mask.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions