Fastpitch Discussions

Heybucket Has Become UCS

What's on your mind?

by Sam » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:12 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
Sam wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
Sam wrote:
Bookend wrote:It may have something to do with the fact that anytime this site gets a something fresh, the crusty "veterans" run the newcomers off. The posts usually get hijacked and the poster is bashed for not being a fastpitch seasoned aficionado. It is always more of the same bashing from the "experts".

They'll love you over at UCS.....just their type of poster....subservient and agreeable.

Just out of curiosity...whats UCS?

Ultimate College Softball: Full of old timers that couldn't find their @sses with their hands and a flood light. If you don't agree with their groupthink, they kick you off. I was kicked off twice: once as mystelf and again as Emtae......apparently they can spell backwards. I was booted for criticizing Candrea and other college coaches for their lack of in-game coaching skills.......Candrea failing to bunt Stacey Nuveman in an obvious bunt situation and watching her ground into a DP causing a USA softball loss in the Olympics. I also routinely called out coaches who play the IF in with a runner on 3rd, less than 2 outs, and you are leading by 2 or more runs. Stupid.

That's all you were booted for? LMFAO!!

Well....the 2nd time was more due to my screen name. I got booted another time wheh my screen name was Documented Nonworker.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Sam wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Sam wrote:
Pale Rider wrote:
Sam wrote:
Bookend wrote:It may have something to do with the fact that anytime this site gets a something fresh, the crusty "veterans" run the newcomers off. The posts usually get hijacked and the poster is bashed for not being a fastpitch seasoned aficionado. It is always more of the same bashing from the "experts".

They'll love you over at UCS.....just their type of poster....subservient and agreeable.

Just out of curiosity...whats UCS?

Ultimate College Softball: Full of old timers that couldn't find their @sses with their hands and a flood light. If you don't agree with their groupthink, they kick you off. I was kicked off twice: once as mystelf and again as Emtae......apparently they can spell backwards. I was booted for criticizing Candrea and other college coaches for their lack of in-game coaching skills.......Candrea failing to bunt Stacey Nuveman in an obvious bunt situation and watching her ground into a DP causing a USA softball loss in the Olympics. I also routinely called out coaches who play the IF in with a runner on 3rd, less than 2 outs, and you are leading by 2 or more runs. Stupid.

That's all you were booted for? LMFAO!!

Well....the 2nd time was more due to my screen name. I got booted another time wheh my screen name was Documented Nonworker.

Sam your not half bad... Sometimes...
tbjd33

by artomatic » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Jeez, get a room you two.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:35 am

Insert 'Titanic ' theme song :)
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:16 am

Uh oh, 3 crusty "veterans" posting in a row. This post could go 3 pages! :o
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 am

Fastpitch4Life wrote:Uh oh, 3 crusty "veterans" posting in a row. This post could go 3 pages! :o

Im not crusty per sei...I like 'seasoned' term better...
My softball tan has faded, no more long summers in the sun...or $500 every weekend motel bills chasing tournaments...But those were good times.
Theres a lot of folks on here whose kids have played or are playing college ball...
Some with MULTIPLES...
Made personal F2F friends with several on here a few I think of as 'family' (whether they'll claim me is questionable and I don't blame them for that :D )

I learned a LOT about college recruiting and how things work from them and Im grateful and glad to call them friends.
And yes, its tough coming as a newbie on here and Im not claiming being a salty veteran...
I am glad I stumbled across this website.

Have seen UCS, to much cheerleader BS on it
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 am

Fastpitch4Life wrote:Uh oh, 3 crusty "veterans" posting in a row. This post could go 3 pages! :o

Nah... Not my type. Definitely to much of a snowflake... I envision Elizabeth Warren type I prefer the softer/sexy type woman in Melania Trump!
tbjd33

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:34 am

tbjd33 wrote:

Nah... Not my type. Definitely to much of a snowflake... I envision Elizabeth Warren type I prefer the softer/sexy type woman in Melania Trump!

Lost you on this one. I was quoting a previous post in this thread.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Pale Rider » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:30 pm

For Arto ;)

AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member