Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Player Profiles

What's on your mind?

by Bookend » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:56 pm

I'm looking for a pdf player profile page that I can download from net. My daughter is getting requests for her profile page and the Organization she plays for is notorious for not keeping their site up to date. She filled out the online forms 3 months ago and their website hasn't been updated since. If anyone can help me out, I will just fill out a generic profile page just to fulfill the requests.Thank You
Bookend

by Dowhatulike » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Relax super dad they don't need a profile, they needher information such as position, GPA, coaches information and updating schedule. Your coaches should know this by now geesh!!!! This is why this travelball is getting watered down. PM me and I'll help you get the right information to that school she interested in. Make sure they are looking for her position at her graduating year before anything. Tell your Coach to make contact for her as well,, break the ice.

Good luck
Dowhatulike
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softball65 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Bookend wrote:I'm looking for a pdf player profile page that I can download from net. My daughter is getting requests for her profile page and the Organization she plays for is notorious for not keeping their site up to date. She filled out the online forms 3 months ago and their website hasn't been updated since. If anyone can help me out, I will just fill out a generic profile page just to fulfill the requests.Thank You

The profile doc is really not all that relevant, format wise. It should have a frontal picture so they can recognize DD face, basic physical stats (this does matter especially if you have a large/tall kid), GPA, ACT if available, and where you live. We included stats, awards, Bats/throws, etc. If you include HS stats, they will want to know how big the school is so include that that also. HS coaches name....ours was called!

More importantly, put up a FaceBook player page and use this as a mechanism for communicating with the coaches (include the link in all communications). We put a profile out there also but also used it as a mechanism for postng videos, weekend updates (brag reports), etc. I can't tell you how many coaches told DD they love reading her page. Have her make it fun so they get a taste of her personality.
softball65

by Bookend » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:20 pm

More importantly, put up a FaceBook player page and use this as a mechanism for communicating with the coaches (include the link in all communications). We put a profile out there also but also used it as a mechanism for postng videos, weekend updates (brag reports), etc. I can't tell you how many coaches told DD they love reading her page. Have her make it fun so they get a taste of her personality.[/quote]

That is a great idea! Thanks for the input, much appreciated.
Bookend

by WhoMe » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Also don't crazy on the accomplishments portion. I seem some profiles that have 23 lines and 20 of them are really just creating clutter.
WhoMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions