Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Finch Windmill

What's on your mind?

by aojr03 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 am

Is this product any good? Does it actually work?
aojr03

by aojr03 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 am

51 views and no comments. Just want some info or advice everyone. Help me out.
aojr03

by pbj2000 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 am

aojr03 wrote:Is this product any good? Does it actually work?

This is in the wrong board...move it to classifieds or tips and drills...and maybe you'll get some responses...
Peanut Butter and Jelly baby
pbj2000

by aojr03 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 am

I don't think it really matters, but i posted it in tips and drills also. There are more people who visit this forum and I need all the advice I can get.
aojr03

by DonnieS » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 am

Friend, look it up, do a search here or do a search on the eteamz board . We go through the Finch Windmill discussion about every 4 months.

a) my daughter has used it for 7 years -
b) no - you wont pick up 5 mph in 3-6 weeks
c) yes - its part of a broad set of extensive exercises that works out both shoulders as well as
the back
d) if you have serious questions, call Doug, his phone number is on the website - his tips and
advice were worth what the machine cost to me.

The funniest posts are the ones like this
"Finch Windmill for sale - like new, barely used, didnt work for us" - Hilarious - if you buy it, make your kid use it , best workout for the time expended there is.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dittoz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:40 am

A quick tip on Doug...

He WILL pick up the phone when called, but it's sometimes difficult to get him to put it back down again. I talked to him awhile back and it was one of the longest (albeit interesting) conversations I've ever had in my life!
Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
dittoz

by DonnieS » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 am

dittoz wrote:A quick tip on Doug...

He WILL pick up the phone when called, but it's sometimes difficult to get him to put it back down again. I talked to him awhile back and it was one of the longest (albeit interesting) conversations I've ever had in my life!

You have never had a conversation with Steve Englishbey? I always thought it would be great to get Doug and Steve together. :D

With no disrespect to either, those guys both have so much useful information - if you do get the chance with either, a recorder would be best , but at least take notes.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by HoosierCoach » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 am

Thats funny. Kobata is that way also. His cell # is on his website, and he is more than happy to help / talk about defense. Both of them really have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
[i[size=85]]"Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win." -Robert Montgomery Knight[/size][/i]
HoosierCoach

by DonnieS » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:32 am

Passion is what makes these people interesting, Bill Hillhouse, Steve E, Kobata, Doug Finch, Lisa Fernandez, of those I have met, very good people too.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dittoz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:28 am

DD's old pitching coach called Doug one night, he was telling me.
Coach was a good talker in his own right.

He tells me it was about 8:30 in the evening when he called and they got to talking.
He looked at the clock after what he thought was a couple hours and said it was past 2:00AM !
Knowing the coach and having talked to Doug, (or more appropriately... LISTENED), I can see this happening! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
dittoz

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions