Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Sport Injuries

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:19 am

I usually don't post these kind of things here but I think this could help many people.
I broke my back many years ago and have been to so many doctors , chiropractors , acupunctures n none of it helped.

Right before nationals about 7 years ago one of girls had back pain and had been dealing with it for quite some time. A friend said go to Morovati Wellness Center. His daughter was a pitcher n they had worked on her many times. Make a long story short we went there n they checked out the kid told her she needed three treatments and after the second one she was out of pain and the third treatment was not needed. Now the whole family goes there when needed.

After living in a lot of pain since 1985 when I broke my back this is the best I have felt in 30 years.
One more thing my other daughter had back pain n was at her trainer at school with no results. She came home from college for three days and Morovati Wellness sent her back pain free. No joke they are the best

http://www.morovati.com

You will see their logo on our site now.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Pale Rider » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:52 am

They do house calls...looooong distance house calls? 8-)
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:17 pm

I will look into these guys after the last of my procedures, I have two more, I am told. Plus give me a chance to go out west again.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:50 am

Trying to get a 'B Team' started at the school/city where I coach ... Administration has been a real P.I.T.A. .... Can they help me ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Return to Fastpitch Discussions