Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Arizona vs U Mass Palm Springs

What's on your mind?

by heybucket » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:39 am

How many of you saw the end of this game.
Great game 13 or 14 innings of good softball but didnt like the way it ended. I blame the blues.
Arizona-4 U Mass-2
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by sprtsbimbo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:01 am

Was at the classic on Friday... watched the UMass game against UCLA. UMass played very good. They could have won the game. UMass had bases loaded and one out and couldn't pull it out. UCLA was very worried. Had to being Jel out in the last inning.

UMass impressed me!

Same type of game with Oregon against Fordham. Fordham impressed me also, they had some calls go against them that would have changed the outcome.

Fordham played very GOOD! Made me look to see where they were from.
sprtsbimbo

by It's me! » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:37 pm

It was an awesome game, I watched the entire game right behind home plate..... Yes, I agree with you the blue's were to blame. The same blue (behind home plate) made a few calls against Team USA that had some of the girls from USA shaking their heads in disbelief :roll:.... on Saturday night against FAU. All in all it was an awesome weekend. We were there Friday and Saturday.
It's me!

by DODGERFAN » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:11 pm

heybucket wrote:How many of you saw the end of this game.
Great game 13 or 14 innings of good softball but didnt like the way it ended. I blame the blues.
Arizona-4 U Mass-2

MAYBE THE BLUES HAD A FEW TO MANY,OR MAYBE HE WAS BLIND :shock: ,BUT THAT WAS A AWESOME GAME OF BALL, THE UMAS PITCHER DID A GREAT JOB WHAT A STUD!!! IT WAS A MUST SEE GAME!!!!THATS SOFTBALL
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
DODGERFAN

by luckyone » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:43 pm

heybucket wrote:How many of you saw the end of this game.
Arizona-4 U Mass-2

Did the 3rd baseman from Arizona step on the base then throw to 1st base. Because I didn't see it. I saw her tag the runner and then she threw to 1st base. Was that the dumbest or funniest play of the day. Bases loaded grounder to 3rd base and the runner from 3rd base goes back to 3rd base instead of running home. On top of that the blue calls her safe at 3rd WOW. :o :o :o
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
luckyone

by socalsoftball » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:22 pm

The call on the field was that the runner at third was out because she was suppose to vacate third and the runner on second was out because the 3rd basemen stepped on 3rd. So, the throw to first wasn't necessary because there was already 3 outs. However, from where I was standing the 3rd basemen never stepped on third. That umpiring crew I believed got into 3 0r 4 arguments with coaches that gam. It was pretty bad.
socalsoftball

Return to Fastpitch Discussions