Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Colorado

What's on your mind?

by feedman1971 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Actually, one team in top 8 (Blaze finished 2nd) & one of the Houston Power teams tied for 9th. Pretty good showing for Texas teams when you only have a few in the Boulder tourney.
feedman1971

by fontana10! » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 am

Feedman not sure why you confirmed my post of 1 team in the top 8 of all the divisions. I didn't say top 9...lol. Read the original posters question regarding if Texas is surpassing California. Yes, there is great talent in Texas, but to say it was a great showing is comical. But hey, standards do vary. 15 Texas teams in the IDT and yes, 1 finished in the top 8.
fontana10!

by Lone Staarr » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Fontana,

Nobody said "surpassing' or showed "really" well. You are exaggerating just a bit. I simply asked "Is Texas softball catching up to SoCal softball and the rest of the country?" And yes compared to past years I do think they showed well... :)
Lone Staarr

by fontana10! » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Ok Starr spin it anyway you like. I'll be blunt, not even close.
fontana10!

by SDO12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 am

[quote="fontana10!"]Feedman not sure why you confirmed my post of 1 team in the top 8 of all the divisions. I didn't say top 9...lol. Read the original posters question regarding if Texas is surpassing California. Yes, there is great talent in Texas, but to say it was a great showing is comical. But hey, standards do vary. 15 Texas teams in the IDT and yes, 1 finished in the top 8.[/quote

I guess it is up to the poster to determine what classifies as a great showing ?

Glory lost in the semi to the Thunderbolts 13-0
SDO12

by Pale Rider » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:26 am

SDO12 wrote:Glory lost in the semi to the Thunderbolts 13-0

So Alabama passed up both ? ;)
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SDO12 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:08 pm

UHHH, I don't get it ?

In all fairness to Glory , they were beating Batbusters last night , but I didn't see the final score.
All these teams ( Batbusters, Glory, Angels, Thunderbolts , Bandits etc) have played each other
multiple times over the last couple of months with no clear cut " best " team.
Any given Sunday. You can, as this forum always has, pick on AZ, Texas , Florida and now
Alabama and Illinois but just as many California teams have lost as any other.
SDO12

by fontana10! » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 pm

SD I agree with you regarding the parity.
fontana10!

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:42 pm

SDO12 wrote:UHHH, I don't get it ?

In all fairness to Glory , they were beating Batbusters last night , but I didn't see the final score.
All these teams ( Batbusters, Glory, Angels, Thunderbolts , Bandits etc) have played each other
Any given Sunday. You can, as this forum always has, pick on AZ, Texas , Florida and now

Where are you getting your information? Can you provide a link? Are you talking about the 18 Gold teams? I couldn't find anywhere that Texas Glory played an OC Batbuster team last night or any time recently.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:22 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
SDO12 wrote:UHHH, I don't get it ?

Where are you getting your information? Can you provide a link? Are you talking about the 18 Gold teams? I couldn't find anywhere that Texas Glory played an OC Batbuster team last night or any time recently.

Okay I think I may have found it. i was looking at the wrong Texas Glory website.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions