Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Softball girl in headliner

What's on your mind?

by blackwidow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Softball.jpg
Softball.jpg (17.11 KiB) Viewed 6764 times

The girl in the middle of the banner fielding the ground ball looks almost exactly like this picture. I've used this pic for Rec league flyers a million times that's why I noticed it.

Have a great day :D
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
blackwidow

Location: riding a horse so high your complaints just sound like ant farts to me.

by blackwidow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:21 pm

I know...its random :lol:
blackwidow

Location: riding a horse so high your complaints just sound like ant farts to me.

by jonriv » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Pony tail is going the wrong way :D
jonriv

by blackwidow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Always gotta argue :evil: :lol:
blackwidow

by jonriv » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 pm

This is hey bucket, what did you expect? Perhaps atwt will blame it "bad blues" or perhaps "g" can blame it on Demarini
jonriv

by Pale Rider » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:43 am

Then you owe Donnie a copyright 'use' fee...
You said multiple times @ $15k ea.
:( :D
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:32 am

Pale Rider wrote:Then you owe Donnie a copyright 'use' fee...

Excellent point
jonriv

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 am

jonriv wrote:

Excellent point

Is that Donnie's youngest in that pic? I was wondering who it was.

Who else is in the headliner? I know the two girls on the right are Kenny Knighten's DDs and I know Art's ESPN famous DD was there previously, but who are the other DDs there?

Can anyone identify all of them?
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:02 am

jonriv wrote:

Excellent point

.... Well, it's a point ... But maybe not an excellent one ... Think about the recent court case involving Led Zeppelin and the song Stairway To Heaven ... The Judge would probably rule that blackwidow thought up that poster independently of seeing Donnies DD in the headliner ... So, that argument would not hold much weight ... :mrgreen: ... Speaking of weight, did I ever tell you about the time I purchased some bats from DeMayhoseyou and one came in a full ounce over it's advertised weight ? After calling Mr Notso Freakininceonthefone (PeeWee) at customer dis-service, obtaining the RA # and returning the bat ... I waited the 2 plus weeks only to get the same bat back in the mail, no note, no explanation, no form letter, nada ... So once again calling PeeWee, I am told that bats that are a full ounce over are within company tolerances ... Try as I might to convey may feelings that common sense would tell you that bats which are graded every ounce should have a maximum tolerance of 1/2 ounce, it falls on deaf ears .... I also ask why every other bat weighs correct and it is only this one that is a full ounce off ? PeeWee goes on that he is not going to go back in the warehouse and start weighing bats to see if any are the correct weight ... This lack of effort is most likely because he would have to sit down his Italian hoagie, zip his pants, slip on his bedroom slippers and get up off the cat urine stained 3 legged couch he sleeps on in his office ... All this presumably brought on because the cops told him to 'move on' when the regulars at Walmart started complaining they smelled and saw something weird going on in and around his 1977 head gasket blown 1 hub capped rusted out Olds 98 that he had been camping in for some time ... So his relative gets him a job at DeMayhoseyou as a favor to settle an old gambling debt and tells him he can sleep in the office as long as he takes out the trash and when he is watching womens arobics on TV he keeps the volume down ... Then I call on the phone and actually expect to speak to someone who has actually owned a tooth brush and has some basic business and communication skills ... Getting no where I vow to forever spread the anti-word and that no team I ever coach will swing a DeMayhoseyou ... In the 10 or so years since, every Umpire, every parent, every administrator, every AD, every athlete, every softball forum that I come in contact knows the story ... My HS bat budget this year is around $3000 :lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by blackwidow » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:38 am

The Judge would probably rule that blackwidow thought up that poster independently of seeing Donnies DD in the headliner

Well her hair IS going a different direction after all. :lol:
blackwidow

Return to Fastpitch Discussions